• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Reading/Newbury: Mini meet 27th October - Venue confirmed - Anyone else interested, please add your name to the list :-)

Great mini-meet and fantastic venue today, thanks for organising it Robin...and for suggesting it Matt! Think I counted 11 Elgrands and a couple of members in other cars. The sun really made the G30's paint pop! Peter's (gotta love those 4 pipes) and Robin's sounded particularly good...although in respect of the venue I think they were holding back lol!
Great to meet some new members, although I will have trouble remembering your names...it's an age thing! MrG, nice to meet you, I'll remember you as the guy that doesn't need a ladder to clean his roof...unlike Peter and I!
Looking forward to the Alton meet on the 8th December.

IMG_1583.jpeg

IMG_1585.jpeg

IMG_1589.jpegIMG_1588.jpegIMG_1587.jpeg

Great mini-meet and fantastic venue today, thanks for organising it Robin...and for suggesting it Matt! Think I counted 11 Elgrands and a couple of members in other cars. The sun really made the G30's paint pop! Peter's (gotta love those 4 pipes) and Robin's sounded particularly good...although in respect of the venue I think they were holding back lol!
Great to meet some new members, although I will have trouble remembering your names...it's an age thing! MrG, nice to meet you, I'll remember you as the guy that doesn't need a ladder to clean his roof...unlike Peter and I!

View attachment 25827

View attachment 25828

View attachment 25829View attachment 25830View attachment 25831

Definitely holding back the noise :)

You might have to rename yours @peter strokosz it doesn’t look or sound like a ’Daisy’ now :)

View attachment 25827

View attachment 25828

View attachment 25829View attachment 25830View attachment 25831

Cheers Ian, lovely day, a dog friendly pub and we lucked out with the sunshine I think :)

You might have to rename yours @peter strokosz it doesn’t look or sound like a ’Daisy’ now :)
'Damien' seems like a possible!...although that could also apply to yours Robin

Cheers Ian, lovely day, a dog friendly pub and we lucked out with the sunshine I think :)
How lucky were we with the weather? Just the day before Jacquie and I were saying 'I can't see this weather changing for Sunday'

Haven't got the Elgrand yet have to use the x-trail as a place marker, it is a Nissan! We're on our way.
Nice to meet you and your wife today...hope you love your Elgrand when you get it on the road

Thinking about it...I want one I can call 'Thor'! God of Thunder...I love it...how can I copyright this name lol?
Or maybe 'Loki'...that works as well

What a good turnout today, nice location, nice weather and nice company. Have to say a big thanks to @Winchester for the little red gift, it made my day :D. And fine collection of vans, all different once again, with @peter strokosz winning the best new mod competition. Have to agree the repast was a tad pricey but that's Berkshire for you, at least I had two eggs in my roll. A couple of Autumnal pics below

DSC_2765.jpeg
DSC_2769.jpeg

What a good turnout today, nice location, nice weather and nice company. Have to say a big thanks to @Winchester for the little red gift, it made my day :D. And fine collection of vans, all different once again, with @peter strokosz winning the best new mod competition. Have to agree the repast was a tad pricey but that's Berkshire for you, at least I had two eggs in my roll. A couple of Autumnal pics below

View attachment 25841
View attachment 25842

Little red gift, do tell :)

Really enjoyed seeing you all today,nice to have a real life get together rather than over a computer,hope to see you all at the next one,good luck elsid with the van and hope you got the boat sorted
Thanks breadman, our first meet and a fine and friendly bunch of enthusiasts. We learnt even more about these interesting and unique vehicles. Very much looking forward to picking ours up and then spending all our savings on fueling her up! Strange thing, we saw one of the rare beasts only a mile down the road after we left the gathering, had a red racing stripe down the rear and it wasn't at the meet. (was it?) Anyone know this one. Are there fools out there who own Elgrands and are not members of the OC?

And yep, thanks breadman, got the boat cleaned and covered up for winter despite the pressure washer blowing up, must be a sign that we need a new one to keep the new vehicle nice and shiny. ....... yet another accessory to purchase!

Back