• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Reading/Newbury: Mini meet 27th October - Venue confirmed - Anyone else interested, please add your name to the list :-)

I might get there a bit earlier and try out my new Optimum No Rinse ‘ONR’ cleaning product...
If it's any good we can all form an orderly queue.

Thought it was next to the river 😉

Haven't got the Elgrand yet have to use the x-trail as a place marker, it is a Nissan! We're on our way.

Anyone any good at tightening up fan belts as daisey is squealing like a angry sow this morn ?

What a fantastic turnout, thanks to everyone for turning up this morning and what a lovely sunny day for a change, if a little cold.

Good to meet some new members too and pleased to add that the regular attendees finally got to see a clean G30 at a mini meet (not my one though), loads in fact, so they do exist 😁 😁 😁

A great venue (although the Bacon rolls were a little £dearer than I'm used too, lol) and thanks for Matt at @AceImports for recommending it, They've thrown the doors wide open for us to have a get together whenever we like, even a nights camping and they'll be better prepared for us next time... as long as I/we give them a heads up next time (Oops, my fault on that, sorry).

You're more than welcome @MattyB801, the next local South East mini meet will be in Alton, 8th December, link below, @Stempyuno is sorting that one out, so it will definitely be organised properly next time :D

Cheers again All, enjoy the rest of your weekend :)

Last edited:
Really enjoyed seeing you all today,nice to have a real life get together rather than over a computer,hope to see you all at the next one,good luck elsid with the van and hope you got the boat sorted

Last edited:
Me too that's me too that's why I like to keep it simple, just the letter G or MRG like my number plate/username
Ha...what came first, your name or the number plate?

Back