• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Reading/Newbury: Mini meet 27th October - Venue confirmed - Anyone else interested, please add your name to the list :-)

Elgrand proving ground for next meeting.

Former Wisley Airfield

What a good turnout today, nice location, nice weather and nice company. Have to say a big thanks to @Winchester for the little red gift, it made my day :D. And fine collection of vans, all different once again, with @peter strokosz winning the best new mod competition. Have to agree the repast was a tad pricey but that's Berkshire for you, at least I had two eggs in my roll. A couple of Autumnal pics below

View attachment 25841
View attachment 25842
I’ve got a box full of JDM flares if anyone wants one... I can’t post them but happy to bring some along to meets, foc.

Set them off on bonfire night

thats true andy he spoke to most of us :joy: and like everyone else i forget names :rolleyes: it was a good meet and nice to see new members and elgrands :cool:
I’ve got a box full of JDM flares if anyone wants one... I can’t post them but happy to bring some along to meets, foc.
I think posting them might get you into trouble.

Hi. New members in Thatcham. Missed the Rowbarge meet. ☹️ Joined too late. Got an E51 camper. Had it for about three months. Can’t miss it. White with black and red lines on it. When’s the next get together?
Sean and Carol

Hi. New members in Thatcham. Missed the Rowbarge meet. ☹ Joined too late. Got an E51 camper. Had it for about three months. Can’t miss it. White with black and red lines on it. When’s the next get together?
Sean and Carol

Hi. New members in Thatcham. Missed the Rowbarge meet. ☹ Joined too late. Got an E51 camper. Had it for about three months. Can’t miss it. White with black and red lines on it. When’s the next get together?
Sean and Carol
Red line down the rear door? If so we spotted you about a mile from the pub as we drove home from the meet. !!!

Sean and Carol
8th December, Alton, Hampshire

Would we be interested in a secret Santa? This is how it goes. All attendees bring a wrapped gift to a value of around £5 which is placed in a sack on arrival. The gifts are then randomly distributed by a nominated Santa ( @robert edwards ), so you may receive your own gift back or have a pleasant or unpleasant surprise. Just a bit of fun really but shoot me down if it's not for you.

Back