• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Reading/Newbury: Mini meet 27th October - Venue confirmed - Anyone else interested, please add your name to the list :-)

Claptrap

Part of the furniture
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
The venue has now been agreed for the 27th October, we'll be meeting at 'The Rowbarge, Station Rd, Woolhampton, Reading RG7 5SH' :)

Arrive between 9.30 - 10.00, more venue details are below the attendee's details

Open to all areas, so hopwto see a few more people sign up to come along :)

Cheers All :)

Possible Attendees

@Claptrap
@DMcG
@robert edwards
@peter strokosz
@Elgrandpa
@Colin M
@MattyB801
@Breadman
@Ajh2001
@Mr G
@AceImports
@Polly64
@Winchester
@Jaybo85
@Florin
@Lumpy

Possible
@Fuzz (checking dates)

And maybe be able to persuade, if he can get out of bed early enough 😂
@Stempyuno

The Venue: The Rowbarge Pub, Station Road, Woolhampton, Reading, RG7 5SH

Meeting Time: 9.30 - 10.00

10.00: Tea & Coffee*
11.00: Bacon, Sauasage Rolls*

* Available in the pub, so bring your pennies and order them at the bar :)

1570440984305.png

Last edited:
Yes Would be up for that. Will give some thought to an appropriate venue.

I’m up for that fella... it’s the parking that would be a pain... you have the cave cafe on caversham bridge? Good food but parking is a pain

I’m up for that fella... it’s the parking that would be a pain... you have the cave cafe on caversham bridge? Good food but parking is a pain

I’ve always looked but never found anywhere in the heart of Reading, so might have to have a look on the outskirts or further a field, open to suggestions really :)

What about Henry Street Garden centre in Aborfield? It’s just outside reading with plenty of parking and the cafe is probably one of the best of any garden centre.

Sounds good and yup, plenty of parking :) keep em coming

Cheers @DMcG

58D878C5-490B-4C38-9B1A-FC0B0AE1D1C8.jpeg

Prob fine if you use the cafe. It's only £3.50 to go in. Guess it would be worth contacting them though.

Prob fine if you use the cafe. It's only £3.50 to go in. Guess it would be worth contacting them though.

Ok, will see if anyone offers up any other venues and then go from there

Just floating the idea of a mini meet in or around the Reading area. Maybe a nice Cafe or another venue and ideally with a large car park?

If you're interested and/or can recommend a venue out that way (as I don't know any, sorry), post below and we can try an sort something out for either 20th or 27th maybe?

Cheers All :)
Will check my work rota😕 to see if i can make it🚐🚐🚜🚜

Back