• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

QUICK LOOK UP FOR 2017 SHOWS, EVENTS AND MEETS

Status
Not open for further replies.

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51

2017 SHOWS, EVENTS AND MEETS UK.​

Hi I have decided to draw together as many Events, Shows and meets that I find out about and place a quick outline of when and where they are taking place on a month by month list. So here goes. Hope this helps when people are looking for somewhere to go.

JANUARY

FEBRUARY
Feb 26th at CHASE WATER, Cannock, 12am

MARCH

APRIL
Sunday 23rd WHITBY RUN (a day out at the coast don't forget the world famous Fish and Chips) (CANCELLED DUE TO CONGESTION CAUSED BY GOTH WEEKEND)

MAY
Monday 1st May BHP SHOW Lydden Hill Race Circuit.
Saturday 27th May 2017, 1pm, BOWLAND PARK FELL, BD23 4SD. Organised by MrMalcC

JUNE
25th June. TUNER FEST. Brands Hatch race circuit

JULY
9th July. THE JAP SHOW. Santa Pod Raceway. Northampton.
23rd July. TOTALLY JAPANESE SHOW. Smeathorpe Stadium, nr Honiton (Tickets £20 per car, max 4 people, if booked before April 20th 2017) children under 12 free, camping £5.00 per vehicle.
30th July. SIMPLY JAPANESE SHOW Beaulieu Motor Museum. The New Forrest. More details as they come through.
AUGUST
26th and 27th August. GERMAN VS JAPANESE CAR SHOW. The Showground, Ramsey, Cambridge. PE26 3XB.
31st to 3rd September JAE 2017 NOT TO BE MISSED Car Fun with Friends
SEPTEMBER
31st August until 3rd September JAE New venue East of England Showground, Peterborough. 3.5 Days of Jap car madness , not to be missed.
OCTOBER
1st October THE JAP SHOW FINALIE. Santa Pod Raceway, Northampton.
NOVEMBER

DECEMBER

Niss show isn't taking place this year anymore but will be back in 2018.

Saturday 27th May 2017, 1pm.
Bowland Fell Park
BD23 4SD
same venue as 2016, we had 11 Ellie last May let's make it more 2017

Also this meet to add onto the list @BMR that @MrMalcC is organising :)

Hi I am new to the forum does anyone or the club attend the Leeds Castle charity show been for last few years with my evo now i have the Elgrand was just wondering it is really good show was £10 per car for everyone in and gives you access to Castle and grounds

Hi Paul, can you let us have a bit more information like date etc and I will add it to the list.

I think the date is the 7th may I think you have to contact Leeds castle about a stand

Not been to a meet before due to locations and 4 children. New forest meet is perfect for me. Is there anymore info on this?

Hi Darren, keep your eyes peeled because as more info is known I will post it up, last years show was a good one with about 14 Elgrands turning up.

Can someone point me in the right direction ..where do I go to sign up for the July totally jap show..

Jap show at Santa Pod might be a good weekend. Done it a few times with the Legacy and it's a good show. Simply Japanese is just down the road from me so I'll be there. Are we going to get a Club Stand at Santa Pod?

Does any one know how the chase waters meet went and if there possibly doing another one

Sorry I've only just seen this, yes there were 18 of us iirc so an amazing turn out for a "local" meet. My photos are in my build thread.

I hope there'll be another, @blive organised it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back