Project Crazy

Brendan1969

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Looking for aftermarket chrome or some smart 18’s just with right offset.

I have not contacted @chris wills but if he can help I have some cash to burn although not a large fund 😁
Have a word with Julian Kinsella @ Turriff tyres in Aberdeenshire. He has all the Elgrand specs and some awesome wheel and tyre packages on offer delivered direct to your door. I had this set of 5 off him for my E50 a few years ago C/W tyres, hub rings, nuts and centre caps all balanced and ready to roll. Cost me Β£1000 in total I think to my door. Elgrand Chrome bars 001.JPG

Phil

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Have a word with Julian Kinsella @ Turriff tyres in Aberdeenshire. He has all the Elgrand specs and some awesome wheel and tyre packages on offer delivered direct to your door. I had this set of 5 off him for my E50 a few years ago C/W tyres, hub rings, nuts and centre caps all balanced and ready to roll. Cost me Β£1000 in total I think to my door. View attachment 4542
Tidy but shame to waste them on an E50 :joy::joy:;):p:p

Nathane69

E50 Owner
Have a word with Julian Kinsella @ Turriff tyres in Aberdeenshire. He has all the Elgrand specs and some awesome wheel and tyre packages on offer delivered direct to your door. I had this set of 5 off him for my E50 a few years ago C/W tyres, hub rings, nuts and centre caps all balanced and ready to roll. Cost me Β£1000 in total I think to my door. View attachment 4542
Now that Sir ! Is one good looking van !!!
Me like a lot !!!! πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜ŽπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘