• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Premium Membership

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
ElgrandOC is free, and always will be. You don't even have to be a member to read any of the technical information we have available.
But that does not mean that it costs nothing to run the site. The running costs have already increased due to the popularity of the site, but it's looking likely that the costs will go up further in the not too distant future.

So, why does this warrant a post? Well, there is a premium member feature on the forum. Premium Membership is basically your way of supporting the club financially to allow us to keep expanding and also buy equipment for shows.

Premium membership is now set at £12 for 12 months or £22 for 24 months. There is NO OBLIGATION to purchase premium membership. It is purely optional. But if you can afford to pay that and you want to help keep this website growing, then it would be very much appreciated by myself and the other admins.

It's £1 a month (or less for 2 year membership), and that helps to keep the website going.

Premium Membership will now allow you to post pictures directly to the forum (up to a max of 1mb per picture) and it will also gain you access to exclusive discounts we have negotiated as a club (in addition to the discounts offered by club merchants).

To buy premium membership, all you need to do is upgrade your account. Click on your username (top right) and go to "Account Upgrades". Once in, you will see a list of options you can chose from. Select the one you want and you will be taken to PayPal to process the transaction. Once payment has been sent, your account will automatically be upgraded.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY WITH PAYPAL. When the PayPal screen loads, there is a link to "Pay with Debit/Credit Card". You can use this and enter your card details. This will send secured payment using the PayPal website. Payment will go into the club account without you having to sign up.

Last edited:
ElgrandOC is free, and always will be. You don't even have to be a member to read any of the technical information we have available.
But that does not mean that it costs nothing to run the site. The running costs have already increased due to the popularity of the site, but it's looking likely that the costs will go up further in the not too distant future.

So, why does this warrant a post? Well, there is a premium member feature on the forum. Premium Membership is basically your way of supporting the club financially to allow us to keep expanding and also buy equipment for shows.

Premium membership is now set at £12 for 12 months or £22 for 24 months. There is NO OBLIGATION to purchase premium membership. It is purely optional. But if you can afford to pay that and you want to help keep this website growing, then it would be very much appreciated by myself and the other admins.

It's £1 a month (or less for 2 year membership), and that helps to keep the website going.

Premium Membership will now allow you to post pictures directly to the forum (up to a max of 1mb per picture) and it will also gain you access to exclusive discounts we have negotiated as a club (in addition to the discounts offered by club merchants).

To buy premium membership, all you need to do is upgrade your account. Click on your username (top right) and go to "Account Upgrades". Once in, you will see a list of options you can chose from. Select the one you want and you will be taken to PayPal to process the transaction. Once payment has been sent, your account will automatically be upgraded.

YOU DO NOT NEED TO HAVE A PAYPAL ACCOUNT TO PAY WITH PAYPAL. When the PayPal screen loads, there is a link to "Pay with Debit/Credit Card". You can use this and enter your card details. This will send secured payment using the PayPal website. Payment will go into the club account without you having to sign up.
Totally reasonable and will be doing so in next few days

Me too.
I apologise in advance for the series of ridiculous questions I'm going to start asking, because a search doesn't yield blindingly obvious answers for my middle aged male brain to fathom.

Thanks to you all for supporting your club!!

It's much appreciated by all the staff here at ElgrandOC :D

welcome premium.jpg

I did my 10 posts but quickly realised the amount of effort, expertise and kindly interest amongst the entire community. Thanks to all who contribute in every way, whether you're pro's or just experienced/knowledgeable members.
£12 well spent 🥰

I did my 10 posts but quickly realised the amount of effort, expertise and kindly interest amongst the entire community. Thanks to all who contribute in every way, whether you're pro's or just experienced/knowledgeable members.
£12 well spent 🥰
Well done best £12 I have ever spent.

Well I was going to wait until I actually became an Elgrand Owner before upgrading my membership, by way of a celebration of my new status! But reading the messages here has shamed me into coughing up now :innocent: To be fair I have really enjoyed the forum and gained loads from it already so happy to contribute, thanks for having me!

Just upgraded to premium because it's so worth it. The information on here is priceless (although £12 seems a bargain!).....Anyways looking forward to the premium status and the all-expenses-paid holiday to a Nissan factory soon (The one where they line up and clap as you drive in with your Elgrand) Admins - just let me know when it's been organised so I can give my Elgrand a nice clean. ;)

Get my e52 soon so hopefully this website comes in nice and helpful

On this premium membership a few questions:

1. is there a list of the discounted sellers as that in itself could be worth more than the subscription fee.
2. Does the membership fee go towards any annual events for the club yo have a stand etc?
3. What are the annual costs of hosting the platform and is it currently running at a loss in terms of membership fees to cover this?

Back