• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Premium Member offer: Free download of Android app DigiHUD Speedometer Pro!

Nice one Chops

Hi all, in order to try and give something back to this fantastic community that's given me so much over the last two years I've decided to offer every Premium Member a free copy of my Android app DigiHUD Speedometer Pro! I'm posting it here to highlight another benefit of becoming a Premium Member..

Thanks man, erm, what is it? It's a GPS speedometer primarily, with a bunch of other features, including a Head-Up Display mode. It's only available for Android currently but I hope to have an iOS version available eventually. The free version has been downloaded by over 12 million people.

Why did you make it? I started the project back in 2012 after seeing a cool speedometer app on an iPhone, and being a programmer by trade I thought I'd build my own. Over the past six years what started as a simple tool for my own amusement grew into a popular free app, which spawned a paid version with a load more features. Neither version has any ads. I hate ads! I still have a lot of plans for it in the future but it's a hobby and I don't have a lot of time to work on it.

How can I find out more about it? Have a look at the app listing in the Google Play store.

Ok then, how do I get it? If you're a Premium Member of EOC send me a private message on here asking for a code. I'll send you a unique promo code that you can apply in the Play Store. This gives you a free download of the Pro version. The app will be linked to the Google account you use for the Play store so you can uninstall and reinstall again in the future without having to 'buy' it again. It's yours free for as long as you use that account, and if you use that account on multiple devices then you can install the app on all of them.
View attachment 2857
One free copy of the app is available only to Premium Members. Codes can only be requested via private message on the ElgrandOC forum, and I'll try and respond as quickly as I can.
If you've recently bought the Pro version then message me, I'm sure I can sort something out.

Hi please could you send me the code for the download many thanks cobraford

I didn’t get round to downloading. I’ll see if I still have link.

Think I’ve managed it but can’t find it on iPad. Excellent gift though, thank you.

Hi all, in order to try and give something back to this fantastic community that's given me so much over the last two years I've decided to offer every Premium Member a free copy of my Android app DigiHUD Speedometer Pro! I'm posting it here to highlight another benefit of becoming a Premium Member..

Thanks man, erm, what is it? It's a GPS speedometer primarily, with a bunch of other features, including a Head-Up Display mode. It's only available for Android currently but I hope to have an iOS version available eventually. The free version has been downloaded by over 12 million people.

Why did you make it? I started the project back in 2012 after seeing a cool speedometer app on an iPhone, and being a programmer by trade I thought I'd build my own. Over the past six years what started as a simple tool for my own amusement grew into a popular free app, which spawned a paid version with a load more features. Neither version has any ads. I hate ads! I still have a lot of plans for it in the future but it's a hobby and I don't have a lot of time to work on it.

How can I find out more about it? Have a look at the app listing in the Google Play store.

Ok then, how do I get it? If you're a Premium Member of EOC send me a private message on here asking for a code. I'll send you a unique promo code that you can apply in the Play Store. This gives you a free download of the Pro version. The app will be linked to the Google account you use for the Play store so you can uninstall and reinstall again in the future without having to 'buy' it again. It's yours free for as long as you use that account, and if you use that account on multiple devices then you can install the app on all of them.
View attachment 2857
One free copy of the app is available only to Premium Members. Codes can only be requested via private message on the ElgrandOC forum, and I'll try and respond as quickly as I can.
If you've recently bought the Pro version then message me, I'm sure I can sort something out.

Hello MrChops, just signed up so if I can have that code I will be very grateful. Cheers Terence

@MrChops awesome app, I'm running it myself in the van now and will be purchasing the pro version.

Small request, any chance of having a purple colour option? :)

@MrChops awesome app, I'm running it myself in the van now and will be purchasing the pro version.

Small request, any chance of having a purple colour option? :)
Sure, in the menu you can change the text and background colours to whatever you like (long-press a built in colour to change it). Just don't set the text and background to purple! :cool:

Awesome!! Thanks dude :D

Hi is it possible I can have a copy of the app please, I did message back in July but no response. Cheers lee

View attachment 2857

Back