• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Premium Member offer: Free download of Android app DigiHUD Speedometer Pro!

could I grab a code please n thankyou

I would like a code please.

Paid up yesterday, can I have the code as well?
Thanks

Just want to let you know that I'll be out of the country from Thursday for a week so I can't guarantee i'll be able to respond to code requests in a timely manner. I'll do my best (WiFi permitting).

Also, I'm going to release an update when I get back that has a few changes to the UI and also functionality. Nothing ground-breaking but it should scale the speed to suit the device better. One change I've fallen in love with in testing (and have no idea why I didn't do it years ago) is the option to only show two digits when under 100.

Screenshot_1581452554.png

Anyway, thanks for your support and catch you soon. James.

Could I have a code for the app please

Downloaded this a while ago not been able to use it because of lock down but it looks great. Will save me changing the speedo dials. Worth paying Premuim member price alone. If you bought a cheap Android phone still less hassle than changing the dials.Thank you

Hi Mr Chops, could I have a code please - many thanks

Just upgraded is there an app for iOS yet?

Just upgraded is there an app for iOS yet?
Hi Alex, sorry I missed this post, dunno how. I'm no closer to getting an iOS version done I'm afraid. If anything, I'm further away now as I'm unable to update and therefore use X-Code on my MacBook because Apple decided to lock my account for some reason. :weary_face:

Well as Sunday nights go this was one of the worst I've had for a long time. After several days (finally) solid getting the app updated I pushed a release out just before midnight. Yeah, I should have learned by now not to release in the evening.

It's always the way, you spend hours on real devices and in emulated versions you don't physically have and they all behave as expected. Great stuff then. let's release it.
Minutes after releasing the code to the Play Store I noticed the timer was doing something odd on my phone. Oh borrocks. Found out what it was and how to fix it (rollback one of the 'improvements'). But one thing I hate is releases very close together. Hate it. I'm super annoyed at all this.

So basically if your app doesn't update to the new version then you should be able to update it in the Play Store. If it does update then I'd really appreciate any feedback, particularly if it's still playing silly buggers.

And if anyone wants a code please send me a DM/conversation thing as I'm bound to miss it posted in here. Thanks all.

Last edited:
Had to update from the store. Love the bigger display. Looks great. Thanks for your hard work.

Mine autoupdated and seem fine ATM.

Back