• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Premium Member offer: Free download of Android app DigiHUD Speedometer Pro!

Chris T

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Wales
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
This an excellent app, really well thought out, I have it running in minimise mode at all times.

Raythom 5

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Hi all, in order to try and give something back to this fantastic community that's given me so much over the last two years I've decided to offer every Premium Member a free copy of my Android app DigiHUD Speedometer Pro! I'm posting it here to highlight another benefit of becoming a Premium Member..

Thanks man, erm, what is it? It's a GPS speedometer primarily, with a bunch of other features, including a Head-Up Display mode. It's only available for Android currently but I hope to have an iOS version available eventually. The free version has been downloaded by over 12 million people.

Why did you make it? I started the project back in 2012 after seeing a cool speedometer app on an iPhone, and being a programmer by trade I thought I'd build my own. Over the past six years what started as a simple tool for my own amusement grew into a popular free app, which spawned a paid version with a load more features. Neither version has any ads. I hate ads! I still have a lot of plans for it in the future but it's a hobby and I don't have a lot of time to work on it.

How can I find out more about it? Have a look at the app listing in the Google Play store.

Ok then, how do I get it? If you're a Premium Member of EOC send me a private message on here asking for a code. I'll send you a unique promo code that you can apply in the Play Store. This gives you a free download of the Pro version. The app will be linked to the Google account you use for the Play store so you can uninstall and reinstall again in the future without having to 'buy' it again. It's yours free for as long as you use that account, and if you use that account on multiple devices then you can install the app on all of them.
View attachment 2857
One free copy of the app is available only to Premium Members. Codes can only be requested via private message on the ElgrandOC forum, and I'll try and respond as quickly as I can.
If you've recently bought the Pro version then message me, I'm sure I can sort something out.

Hi could I please have a code

MALAKI

Premium Member
E51 Owner
South East
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Thanks for the code. I love this app as my other car has a bit of a dodgy speedo so I just leave this running on the dash

Chris T

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Wales
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
It is easily the best of the GPS I've tried, I love that it can run in small window mode and be overlayed over any other app.

Col3356

Active Newbie
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Devon/Cornwall
Reaction score
First Name
Colin
Elgrand
E51
Region
Devon/Conrwall
HI, i dont know how to do a private message !!! im an idiot !!!!, for my free app, help me ha ha ha

Roopert66

E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Hi all, in order to try and give something back to this fantastic community that's given me so much over the last two years I've decided to offer every Premium Member a free copy of my Android app DigiHUD Speedometer Pro! I'm posting it here to highlight another benefit of becoming a Premium Member..

Thanks man, erm, what is it? It's a GPS speedometer primarily, with a bunch of other features, including a Head-Up Display mode. It's only available for Android currently but I hope to have an iOS version available eventually. The free version has been downloaded by over 12 million people.

Why did you make it? I started the project back in 2012 after seeing a cool speedometer app on an iPhone, and being a programmer by trade I thought I'd build my own. Over the past six years what started as a simple tool for my own amusement grew into a popular free app, which spawned a paid version with a load more features. Neither version has any ads. I hate ads! I still have a lot of plans for it in the future but it's a hobby and I don't have a lot of time to work on it.

How can I find out more about it? Have a look at the app listing in the Google Play store.

Ok then, how do I get it? If you're a Premium Member of EOC send me a private message on here asking for a code. I'll send you a unique promo code that you can apply in the Play Store. This gives you a free download of the Pro version. The app will be linked to the Google account you use for the Play store so you can uninstall and reinstall again in the future without having to 'buy' it again. It's yours free for as long as you use that account, and if you use that account on multiple devices then you can install the app on all of them.
View attachment 2857
One free copy of the app is available only to Premium Members. Codes can only be requested via private message on the ElgrandOC forum, and I'll try and respond as quickly as I can.
If you've recently bought the Pro version then message me, I'm sure I can sort something out.

Looks very cool

bliksem

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
ian
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
Can you please send me the code thanks

ALAN RODGERS

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Elgrand
E51

View attachment 2857

This is a wonderful gesture MrChops. I would love this App please.
Al.

Shaugi

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
East Anglia
Reaction score
First Name
Robin
Elgrand
E51
Region
East Anglia
Been running the app for a while now. Looks good, never crashed and is easily visible.

Raythom 5

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Raymond
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East

View attachment 2857

Thanks for App an excellent bit of kit

Robertas

Active Newbie
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Robertas
Elgrand
E51

View attachment 2857

I want as well mate šŸ˜Ž

Harrythepipe...

Active Newbie
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire

View attachment 2857

Hi MrChops, could you please send me the code.....many thanks