• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Premium Member offer: Free download of Android app DigiHUD Speedometer Pro!

I might just buy a cheap simless android phone for the car so I c an have the hud - I presume it only needs GPS turned on and not an active data/mobile connection? Thanks
That's right, it only needs location (GPS) permission for the basic functions and works perfectly without any network connection. HUD mode in the daytime is pretty rubbish, due to the relatively low screen brightness of mobile devices. Privacy film on the windscreen works great to give a readable image.

Could i please get a code.for my download, used the free version for some years

Hey there Mr chops I paid my membership fee please code I have access to this wonderful creation! Jay

Dear @MrChops
Please send over a code when you get the chance, premium member from last month but wanted to wait until delivery day...
Thanks

Hi all, in order to try and give something back to this fantastic community that's given me so much over the last two years I've decided to offer every Premium Member a free copy of my Android app DigiHUD Speedometer Pro! I'm posting it here to highlight another benefit of becoming a Premium Member..

Thanks man, erm, what is it? It's a GPS speedometer primarily, with a bunch of other features, including a Head-Up Display mode. It's only available for Android currently but I hope to have an iOS version available eventually. The free version has been downloaded by over 12 million people.

Why did you make it? I started the project back in 2012 after seeing a cool speedometer app on an iPhone, and being a programmer by trade I thought I'd build my own. Over the past six years what started as a simple tool for my own amusement grew into a popular free app, which spawned a paid version with a load more features. Neither version has any ads. I hate ads! I still have a lot of plans for it in the future but it's a hobby and I don't have a lot of time to work on it.

How can I find out more about it? Have a look at the app listing in the Google Play store.

Ok then, how do I get it? If you're a Premium Member of EOC send me a private message on here asking for a code. I'll send you a unique promo code that you can apply in the Play Store. This gives you a free download of the Pro version. The app will be linked to the Google account you use for the Play store so you can uninstall and reinstall again in the future without having to 'buy' it again. It's yours free for as long as you use that account, and if you use that account on multiple devices then you can install the app on all of them.
View attachment 2857
One free copy of the app is available only to Premium Members. Codes can only be requested via private message on the ElgrandOC forum, and I'll try and respond as quickly as I can.
If you've recently bought the Pro version then message me, I'm sure I can sort something out.

Yes please

Hello Mr Chops
I would like to try your App, please send me the code...
thank you!

I would appreciate if you could sent me the required code

thank you

If you add "@username" they get and alert. @MrChops

@MrChops, I wouldnt say no to giving this a try if that's ok please

Hello. I have just paid to be a premium member. Do I need to ask directly for the link to the speedometer app, or will it just be sent to me automatically?

The instructions said to send @MrChops a private message. To do this, click/tap on his name and select 'start conversation'.

I checked the app out and, at only £1.19, I just went and paid - easiest way to get beer tokens to Mr Chops for being such a nice guy! Thank you MrChops :)

The instructions said to send @MrChops a private message. To do this, click/tap on his name and select 'start conversation'.

I checked the app out and, at only £1.19, I just went and paid - easiest way to get beer tokens to Mr Chops for being such a nice guy! Thank you MrChops :)
Thank you Mark

Ladies and gents...I got this a while ago, and I've used it in my car...it's really good...haven't used it in my Elgrand cos those dickheads at DVLA ( drivers and vehicles lazy association ), haven't given a registration yet....12 weeks and counting...🤬🤬😠😠😠
Thanks Mr. Chops for a great app...All you need to do now is design something that will convert all the screens in an E51....for radio,telly,music,sat nav,and jap translation..😂😂😂👍👍

Back