• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Portending Portsdown Pootle (19th May)

No cake for you either......

I was going to turn up this sunday but I've just realised (in time to save my life) that sunday is our wedding anniversary - now, no cheeky comments thank you;) - I know where my priorities lay :eek:

And of course I don't want my Ellie 'on show' with her broken door mirror :joy:

Happy Anniversary to you both for Sunday :)

Due to being extremely ill over night I won't be at Portsdown today.

Due to being extremely ill over night I won't be at Portsdown today.
In the true spirit of this forum's mickey taking, one has to ask if this was self inflicted illness?

Which ever, I wish you a speedy recovery.

Anyone - was it a good turnout despite the absence of our ring leader 😎?

In the true spirit of this forum's mickey taking, one has to ask if this was self inflicted illness?

5 in total :)

still nice to see old and new people :cool: and sorry robin i think there is something slippery on my tyres :innocent: they seem to smoke a bit when pulling away :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:

No, not self inflicted, it was so bad the Mrs called an ambulance as the 111 guys were worried it was meningitis but turned out to be viral infection. Still suffering a bit but not nearly as bad.

No cake for me either.

Last edited:
glad to hear you are getting better :mask: you could pop round and pick some up :yum
you but not really up to cake at the moment. Some pictures of the meet might cheer me up though.

Back