• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Portending Portsdown Pootle (19th May)

LeStempy

The French Connection
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
André
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
19th May seems like a good date for the next Portsdown public parade, being as it is positioned perfectly between the Haynes and Castle Combe meetings.

Participants place your patronymic here.

I'll have a P please Bob.

ooh one day before my birthday :cool: does this mean someone else to bring cake ;) (it will be lemon drizzle):yum

I've never cooked a cake before but happy to give it a go, or you can have one from M&S one which will probably be safer to eat :yum:yum:yum

Last edited:
Not long now... same time as last time... was it 10.30?

Although I'll be there a little earlier this time, as I want to take in some of the views :)

Last time I went to The Royal Armouries they had started to charge for parking.

Are there any other good places that cater for large group meets up in the area within 30mins from you guys either way?

There are quite a few places that are either big car parks or museums that welcome clubs to visit. Depends on whether you just want a place to hang, or if you want to include a venue like the Haynes meet and also if you are prepared to pay for parking.

https://www.portsolent.com/ is free to park and often has car meets.

Last edited:
Back