• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Port Solent Sunday Swansong 6th October

Just taking in a nice cup of tea and some breakfast before heading off to the mini meet :)

6B624661-8FA0-47CE-90BB-07916D6BAEC4.jpeg

Thought I heard something.

It was great to meet up and gass-bag in the sun and thanks Bob, to the Mrs for the cake.

Yes, choccy cake went down very well. Had a blast up the M27 in @Claptrap's blackmobile, he has that bus very well sorted I can tell you and shows where mine is lacking, especially in the suspension department. It's the only other Elgrand I've been in so good to get a comparison, and such a sweet exhaust tone with the stainless box.

The famous five.
DSC_2718.jpeg

We also shared this tip from a member over on facebook

'Ok so I think we have cracked the steering pulling to one way or another and tracking will NOT sort it out.
There is a steering position sensor which has to be calibrated, this tells the power steering where the central position is, if it’s off then the steering will keep trying to compensate and pull left or right. It’s been bugging me for months when I purchased the car and now finally sorted.
Turn engine on, turn steering full lock left, then full lock right, all the way back left and right again, then go to central position, engine off and then ignition back on. Try driving it now
Hope it helps a few members.'

My new iPhone gimbal in action at this mornings mini meet... my first attempt at video work and hopefully will see some improvements as I get used to the settings :)

lovely video it was like watching dancing on ice🕺 as you done a figure of eight around the car park🌪 the bumping into a tree was not part of it🌳 and did you edit out the upskirt/bumper shots 👗:laughing: nice video and the mrs said thank you very much it must of been the baileys truffle fudge in the middle :yum

Yes, choccy cake went down very well. Had a blast up the M27 in @Claptrap's blackmobile, he has that bus very well sorted I can tell you and shows where mine is lacking, especially in the suspension department. It's the only other Elgrand I've been in so good to get a comparison, and such a sweet exhaust tone with the stainless box.

The famous five.
View attachment 24656

Glad you liked the Van, it’s just how I like it, not too wafty and now has a lovely deep burble to it :)

Big thanks to @Elementian for the new exhaust sound, I guess more orders will be coming you’re way at some point

lovely video it was like watching dancing on ice🕺 as you done a figure of eight around the car park🌪 the bumping into a tree was not part of it🌳 and did you edit out the upskirt/bumper shots 👗:laughing: nice video and the mrs said thank you very much it must of been the baileys truffle fudge in the middle :yum

Yeah, damn trees, they were everywhere, lol

Back