• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Port Solent Car Meet Sunday 12th

LeStempy

The French Connection
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
André
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
It's the monthly Port Solent car meet on Sunday if any of the south coast posse fancies a trip out.

Between 10 and 12 I believe, if it isn't wet.

Where abouts do you meet ,will see if we can pop down ,wife permitting

Full of cold at the moment, so will miss this one :-(

are we still on tomorrow ? ill be there about half ten if yes

Forecast looks OK so plan to be there also.

How was it?

A small but perfectly formed mini meet.

DSC_2950.jpeg

@robert edwards whiskers, soon to be removed due to the level of ridicule received :p

DSC_2949.JPG

The mystery guest.......

DSC_2948.JPG

Cool. I’m not sold on the cats whiskers but if they work, keep em

they do work you can just hear them over the radio like you are just grinding the kerb but you should be about 10/8inches away :cool: im sort of getting used to them :rolleyes: and as for the guest im sure we have met him/her before on portsdown

haha every time its parked on my drive its either pissing down with rain or dark fingers crossed it will be this weekend :joy: alanm is not only one with a stalker :joy::joy::scream:

haha every time its parked on my drive its either pissing down with rain or dark fingers crossed it will be this weekend :joy: alanm is not only one with a stalker :joy::joy::scream:
You can blame my mum who lives down south. We moved from there over 10 years ago. She sent me the pic asking what the 'lethal wires' were coming from the front! 😂

Should have told her they're attached to a Tesla coil under the bonnet.

deadly mate live near a school so just cut them down :joy: little buggers walk too close :joy::joy:

Back