• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands Poll - Dates for East Midlands meet

Weekend or Weekday?

• Weekend - Saturday

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Weekend - Sunday

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weekday Evening

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters

Deanhempshall

Midlands
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Dean
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Hi All,

I've put together a few dates for a potential Midlands meet. People previously suggested meets just off J28.

My thoughts were the Castlewood Brewers Fayre next to the holiday inn, we can get a drink and it's a reasonable sized car park.

Carter lane east
Alfreton
DE55 2DY

Now are we thinking a weekend or a weekday evening?

Once we have worked out what best suits most people I'll sort a date out.

Hi All,

I've put together a few dates for a potential Midlands meet. People previously suggested meets just off J28.

My thoughts were the Castlewood Brewers Fayre next to the holiday inn, we can get a drink and it's a reasonable sized car park.

Carter lane east
Alfreton
DE55 2DY

For another day if it was closer to castle Donnington I'd come across from liverpool

Well I am getting withdrawal symptoms! I am not too bothered about which day it is, but seeing as weekdays seem the most popular I guess it would not be a bad idea to pick a day and stick to it. So lets pick a a date... How about first Tuesday of the month at Castlewood Brewers Fayre off junction 28? 7pm onwards? I will stick my neck out and say I will be there, hope I am not alone!

I will try my level best to be there, stay on touch, I am in the logistics business so my hours are fluid, I can not really know until the day with my job, weekends are better for me but I will try my best to be there

Sorry I was too late for September meet, I'll be up for 5 October

We are near newark, anybody else out that way ?

I’m Hucknall. Looking to get to next one

Sorry I was too late for September meet, I'll be up for 5 October

Don't worry, there wasn't one so you have missed nothing! October will be the first post Lockdown meet.

Oh ok, still first Tuesday, or a different day,

Hi All,

Carter lane east
Alfreton
DE55 2DY

New member and need to make 10 posts

Number 1

Cannot make it to the Midlands meet as live in Australia

All the best to you all

Back