• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Polite request from a member (non premium)

Duvetman

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Glynn
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Hi ladies and gents.

This is a great group. I’ve been a member of a few groups over the years, and I have to say, not met you yet, this is a friendly crowd. Helpful and good friendly banter. Great group. So glad I joined. Will even pay at some point, when the time is right.

Anyway, In the spirit of inclusion, I wondered if you could possibly, if it is not too much trouble, if you could kindly stop posting how wonderful your buses are, nice bits you’ve fitted, pictures of shiny vehicles.... how wonderful they all are. It is just naffing me right off.

I know, selfish of me. Blame DVLA. total bar-stewards. (sorry)

so just a polite request.

Anyway, crack on. Just keep the enthusiasm down a touch. Till he gets registered. Then fill your boots.

peter strokosz

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
peter
Should get daisey back soon as she is getting lowered. Gonna have to post photos will have to clean n polish her beforehand though.. but you might be lucky it’s due to rain

Windz1000r

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
callum
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
Hi ladies and gents.

This is a great group. I’ve been a member of a few groups over the years, and I have to say, not met you yet, this is a friendly crowd. Helpful and good friendly banter. Great group. So glad I joined. Will even pay at some point, when the time is right.

Anyway, In the spirit of inclusion, I wondered if you could possibly, if it is not too much trouble, if you could kindly stop posting how wonderful your buses are, nice bits you’ve fitted, pictures of shiny vehicles.... how wonderful they all are. It is just naffing me right off.

Anyway, crack on. Just keep the enthusiasm down a touch. Till he gets registered. Then fill your boots.

I can completely get behind this itching to get one
Hopefully if all things go well
Friday I'll have one :)

Highway Dave

Here for life
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Yorkshire
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
Hi ladies and gents.

Feel for you mate, must be hard waiting and wondering, this link should take your mind of it nicely :rolleyes::laughing:

Duvetman

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Glynn
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West

Windz1000r

Premium Member
E51 Owner
Midlands
Reaction score
First Name
callum
Elgrand
E51
Region
Midlands
What model have you got comeing when they get it registered

Duvetman

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Glynn
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Nowt special. Just a Ryder S as in the profile pic. Just that I’ve bought the head unit, harness, MPH dials, cruise control, and .... read how to reset the clock with my soldering iron, and will make my own bypass for the handbrake, with my new “ you tube” inspired soldering technique.

Sold my Delica and need my fun bus replacement.

dognero

Part of the furniture
Premium Member
E51 Owner
North East
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Elgrand
E51
Region
North East
Sound like you have plenty to be getting on with.

Duvetman

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Glynn
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Hard to say. The Dic’s haven’t responded. I just need to make friends with one of them. Postal guy, imports processor.....anyone that think £5 in a card is enough to bump me up the list.

£5, cause it won’t rattle in the envelope 🤓

Duvetman

Premium Member
E51 Owner
North West
Reaction score
First Name
Glynn
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Peter, that’s not good at all. Horrible. 😲 Reminds of the time I left my car in a car park and someone did similar to the rear bumper. Managed to push it back out with some heat and brut force.

feel for you there

Cheers Pete, Helps a little pal 👍