• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

PLEASE READ - CHANGES ARE COMING

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
We (the admin team) know that we have been a bit lax of late. We have been discussing recently how to move forward.

The cub grew from strength to strength because we always had a strong leadership team that put the time and effort in to keep things moving in the right direction. Life has been getting the better of us and the club has somewhat lost it's way.

We have heard the complaints and know that things need to change, so we are actively working on how to improve the forum going forward.

We're starting with some basics... tidying up the information in the technical areas and making them easier to find and search.

We are also implementing some changes to the trade section and introducing rules that traders must adhere to in order for them to continue using and trading within the club.

We've not ran any competitions for ages, so that is something we will look to be changing and try to bring back some sort of monthly posts to give you guys a little something back and a bit of friendly competition.

We are all sick of the same questions getting repeated again and again, so the FAQ section (that is open to EVERYONE and excludes the 10 post rule) will be updated with some basic information to prevent this. New members who ask questions that are covered in the FAQ will be given a link and the thread locked.

There is already a thread going in which members can give their feedback regarding what they want to see. This post is just an update on the things we are working on to improve the forum overall.

Hi @Karl, as a newcomer here, I would say my experience here has been overwhelmingly positive. So much so that I've joined up fully despite not being an actual owner yet, or ever being a member of any OC previously. The changes your suggesting sound like really positive improvements and I'm looking forward to seeing what the future holds. Many thanks to you and the team for your work.

Maybe the people who put the time and effort into administering the club should be financially rewarded as an incentive. Why not an hourly rate or weekly rate ? Surely the club is big enough now to afford this. It wouldn't bother me at all if the price of membership went up to help cover this, or perhaps a marketing push to encourage more people to become paid members.
This club provides a goldmine of information thanks to the input of its members and is made easily accessible through the work of the administrators. I'm so very grateful for all the help I have received over the last two years. Cheers from Australia

Back