• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Pine Ridge Golf Club

Elgrandpa

Premium Member
South East
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Elgrand
E51
Region
South East
Hi to all just to advise Pine ridge Golf Club, Deepcut near Frimley and Camberley, second Sunday of the month have a Classic Car Breakfast , 9am to midday . They allocate their over spill car park area to this event , some great cars turn up , but the great thing is its open to all no matter what you drive. And Its free !!!
Hi guys,
Peter posted this back in May but I think it was buried in another post. Could be good for an impromptu meet, would have to check its not a summer only thing though. Seems a few car clubs use it so could be a good morning. Postcode is GU16 9NX.

Good spot @Elgrandpa - lets make sure @Claptrap and @Stempyuno don't miss this post (as they seem to be the main instigators of 'meets' in our area).

Let us know about the possibility of 'summer only' or mabe 'weather dependant' if it's on grass?

Good spot @Elgrandpa - lets make sure @Claptrap and @Stempyuno don't miss this post (as they seem to be the main instigators of 'meets' in our area).

Let us know about the possibility of 'summer only' or mabe 'weather dependant' if it's on grass?
Hi Alan,
It wasn't my spot, it was originally posted by @LUCASPINONE so credit goes to him

It’s just up the road from me, I’ll do some digging :)

I can almost walk there, certainly reduces the excuses of attending a meet for me.

it’s big parking, under-utilised, cheapish edible food and in a way supports a local charity as they rent land off the fuel allotments and proceeds go to helping the less fortunate in the area.

Hi guys,
Peter posted this back in May but I think it was buried in another post. Could be good for an impromptu meet, would have to check its not a summer only thing though. Seems a few car clubs use it so could be a good morning. Postcode is GU16 9NX.
Hi guys,
Hi to all , have been looking at posts on meets the last few days !!! I have recently become a full Brooklands Family Member, We were at the American Car Fest there a month ago, It was mega popular and there was a lot of people attending , on arrival we were directed to a huge car park complex at the back of the site , its surrounded by modern offices which use it MON-FRI but not a weekends, its called the Heights. There are no barriers or restrictions to get in and even on one of Brooklands Biggest events was'nt even half full . its a nice location and well sign posted. just a thought.

Back