• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Peterborough truck fest 2022 may bank holiday 30th april to may 2nd

Kenzie (Mary Poppins)

Here for life
Premium Member
North West
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
paul
Elgrand
E51
Region
North West
Last edited:
Yes would definitely be up for this. Put me down please đź‘Ť

Certainly a definite maybe. Been to that event many times in a former life.

we are normally up at the caravan this weekend and see some awesome trucks on the A1
may be able to do but it looks abit expensive the price may put a few people off ÂŁ100 for the weekend

we are normally up at the caravan this weekend and see some awesome trucks on the A1
may be able to do but it looks abit expensive the price may put a few people off ÂŁ100 for the weekend
Vehicle entry 40 quid 1 adult 2 children
35 for extra adult is 75
I know there's quite a few that are solo and under 15s are free I think but if we can get a club spot maybe able to get some flexibility on price

We would be classed as truck show attendees at the exhibition rather than camping

Last edited:
Never been to anything like this before so why not. Put me down as a maybe.

Just to add a bit of scale this is the outside they have a indoor section, market and fair

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211011-111743_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211011-111743_YouTube.jpg
    167 KB · Views: 10
  • Screenshot_20211011-111751_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211011-111751_YouTube.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 10
We are still a go ahead for this just waiting for event to release prices

I know this thread is pretty old, but I just had to chime in on the excitement for Peterborough Truck Fest 2022. It sounds like an absolute blast with all those custom trucks, monster truck displays, bike shows, and fairground rides. When is gonna be the next fest? Oh, and speaking of trucks, I recently stumbled upon this awesome website for Used Trucks for Sale UK. If you're in the market for a new set of wheels, you should totally check it out.

Last edited:
Back