• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

South East Passion Jap, Halfway House,A127

Mr G

MR G
Premium Member
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
G
Elgrand
E51
Region
Rest Of World
Heading to the above Friday if I can get a fellow Elgrand along

So I think telgrand is popping along and the was one other from the book of face that was interested. Any other takers?

So, I turned up and saw an unfamilar white Rider sitting in the car park and the a guy came out called John and said hello. He heard through a mate a bout a meet so I had a little chat with him then Terry and Kev turned up. good to put names to faces and alland I pointed John in the direction of the club. Kevs exhaust sounds awesome.

Any one fancy popping along this Friday?, last month 4 vans turned up and the guy that runs passion jap was really happy that we went and was impressed with the vans, The halfway house also does a nice bit of grub. So you can treat the missus and accidently stumble accross a car meet.

I would bring mine, as I`m only down the road, but JAE is this thursday to sunday, so most people will be there this weekend.
If you can postpone it until after JAE, I will be able to come, as I`m at JAE from Thursday.

its not organised by me its organised by PassionJap an essex based jap car club, yes some of them will probably be at JAE but not everyone can gop to a car meet all weekend some just like to pop out for a couple of hours of an evening. I went to a Ford show over battlesbridge the same weekend as ford fair...it was massive with top end well known cars.
Anyway there is 3 of us going so far.

Back