• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Ogmore Meet 1st July

Lisa-Marie

Admin
Staff member
Wales
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Lisa-Marie
Elgrand
E51
Region
Wales
Our second Elgrand OC Wales meet of the year is going to beon the 1st July at Ogmore at 12pm children welcome picnic on the beach or at your Elgrand :)
I will bring cakes as always 😂

Let me know if you can make it :) x

Last edited:
Bridgend is about half hour run from the toll, maybe a touch longer if you're sticking to below 70mph. You want junction 35 off M4.
Cheers Chris. I might be up for that one then. I take it timings and location will be confirmed at a later date and nearer the time??? Lisa-Marie???

Cheers Chris. I might be up for that one then. I take it timings and location will be confirmed at a later date and nearer the time??? Lisa-Marie???
12pm it's going to be at the car park in ogmore can give you the post code if you want to make it easier? X

12pm it's going to be at the car park in ogmore can give you the post code if you want to make it easier? X
Yeah cheers my dear. Just post up full details in this thread please and we can all see exactly where its gonna be and when.:D

Vale Of Glamorgan Council
Rivermouth
Main Road
South Glamorgan
Ogmore-by-Sea
CF32 0PD

That's the address there is a charge at the car park just to let you all know it's £1 for an hour it's a max of £5 for the day though.

It's on the 1st July at 12pm :)

I will bring either giant muffins again or chocolate shortbread biscuits

Vale Of Glamorgan Council
Rivermouth
Main Road
South Glamorgan
Ogmore-by-Sea
CF32 0PD

That's the address there is a charge at the car park just to let you all know it's £1 for an hour it's a max of £5 for the day though.

It's on the 1st July at 12pm :)

I will bring either giant muffins again or chocolate shortbread biscuits

Would those be Costco giant muffins, if so I'm in 😁

Is it the River Mouth car park?

Back