• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North Yorkshire Custom Show. Postponed till 19/06/21

It's a great price to be fair especially compared to the other car shows we attend.

A lot of our members are from the South so may find the show too far to travel but with overnight camping etc it's certainly something to make a weekend of :)

I'm barely a month into owning an E51 but I'm game! I'm York way anyway, maybe I could fit my motorbike in the back aswell! Not to mention Sabbath is my cup of tea aswell, win win!

We are holding a special area for all Elgrand owners at our custom show next year on the 20th of june 2020
Hope you can make it...ill be there with mine and my bike.the show is called "North Yorkshire custom show"

TICKETS
£10 per person - Under 12's Free
Overnight camping available @ £5 per tent (I assume it's £5 per Elgrand if you want to sleep in it?)

To purchase tickets, please contact 01609 259051 / 07885 787558 / nycsrich@gmail.com

Can you please post in the thread when you have purchased your ticket so that we can confirm attendance?

View attachment 25644

1. @Karl & @Pippa - E50
  2. @Reverend RobP - E50
  3. @Mark (Madfish) - E50
  4. @dognero - E51
  5. @KnightRider - E51
  6. @BMR - E51
  7. @Simon58 - E51
  8. @tonymorrell - E50
All booked and ready to go 😀

We are holding a special area for all Elgrand owners at our custom show next year on the 20th of june 2020
Hope you can make it...ill be there with mine and my bike.the show is called "North Yorkshire custom show"

TICKETS
£10 per person - Under 12's Free
Overnight camping available @ £5 per tent (I assume it's £5 per Elgrand if you want to sleep in it?)

To purchase tickets, please contact 01609 259051 / 07885 787558 / nycsrich@gmail.com

Can you please post in the thread when you have purchased your ticket so that we can confirm attendance?

View attachment 25644

1. @Karl & @Pippa - E50
  2. @Reverend RobP - E50
  3. @Mark (Madfish) - E50
  4. @dognero - E51
  5. @KnightRider - E51
  6. @BMR - E51
  7. @Simon58 - E51
  8. @tonymorrell - E50
Ticket plus camping bought .😎👍

@Fortress Motorcycle
I assume it's camping on the Saturday night
I would need to put a drive-away awning up to store the wife's scooter in and other stuff.
Would that make camping £10?
What time would we have to be on site by on the Saturday?
Thanks

@Fortress Motorcycle
I would need to put a drive-away awning up to store the wife's scooter in and other stuff.
Thanks
I just bought an awning today I'll tag along on this post @dognero

This is just one night right? Any details around arrival and departure etc or program of events?

@Fortress Motorcycle
Thanks
Sorry just seen this!will be £5 for that and show starts at 10am so if you want to be there before that thats fine

Back