• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North Yorkshire Custom show - Finally on!!!

Fortress Motorcycle

Active Newbie
Yorkshire
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Elgrand
E51
Region
Yorkshire
Would like to to invite any elgranders to our show that has been postponed for 2 years
saturday 4th of june ill be there in mine,look forward to meeting and seeing your elgrands if you can make it
email us for any info nycsrich@gmail.com
wanted to post up the flyer for the show but dont know how to do that on here
location is Northallerton DL79LG North Yorkshire

Last edited:
Just down the road from me, Iā€™ll check my diary šŸ‘šŸ»

anymore info?
Its on on the 4th of june starting at 10am,4 bands on,camping etc,Ā£20 for the weekend ,Ā£10 for exhibitors,Ā£5 for camping,friday night camping after 7pm,id post a photo of the flyer but dont know how to on here
thanks

Back