• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East meet/Photo shoot, Friday Feb 18th evening time ## POSTPONED ##

So we visited the site and tried some test shots. Currently there is so little streetlighting casting light onto the location that I would need twice the number of portable lights I have to light the area effectively. So glad we tried that ahead of Friday :pensive:. With that considered I propose we use the square at the North end of the Stockton infinity bridge instead?
It's a nice spot over there to be honest...

If thatā€™s no good then the area Mbro side of transporter bridge is well lit or it was last time I was over there.

if we are definitely doing North Shore side of infinity bridge then we can arrange for mini convoy to pick up @Bandit Harris at a RV point (probably Portrack Lane) on our way

Sadly, with the UK weather doing its usual trick and turning garbage just when we don't need it to, this Friday photoshoot has been postponed :(

Hopefully we will rearrange shortly with better conditions.

Sadly, with the UK weather doing its usual trick and turning garbage just when we don't need it to, this Friday photoshoot has been postponed :(

I was half expecting this would happen. It will give me some time to clean her up though although by the time I get to Teeside she will possibly be dirty again. It seems that 90% of my driving is done when it's wet.

Shame but right call, hope weather permits ā›„ļøšŸ˜” and we donā€™t leave it too long
šŸšā˜€ļø

Thatā€™s a shame, was looking forward to finally putting faces to names. Bloody British Weather!!

Ah, shame I was looking forward to this! Can't trust the weather though! I'll be at the next one for sure!

Just picked up my new wheels last night and was going to rush to get them on tonight, won't bother in that case haha, good shout though, the idea of sleet in a 3.5ltr rwd 2.5 ton brick puts me on edge lol

I think your drone would end up in Norway.

Just picked up my new wheels last night and was going to rush to get them on tonight, won't bother in that case haha, good shout though, the idea of sleet in a 3.5ltr rwd 2.5 ton brick puts me on edge lol
Wasnā€™t the worry of the drive that bothered me, just the thought of slush, salt and all the other crap spoiling the appearance of all these beauties

There was a hooley blowing down the Tees last night. Nothing would have been safe.

Just need the right tyres on....

Back