• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East Meet - 7th Jun - Hetton Lyons Country Park

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Following the great success of the first meet here, we decided to make this meet a regular occurrence.

Meet starts at 12pm this time (thought I'd make it a little earlier).

Hetton Lyons Country Park, DH5 9DT. Meet in the car park (the post code takes you straight there).

This is a very child and dog friendly place, so please bring them along. There is a park, large fields, duck pond etc. Large car park, great for pics. Hopefully this time the weather will be nicer and we can carry out the original plan of having a picnic, so bring a blanket and some food. I will try to contact the local council, as they own the park, to see if we can get permission to drive onto an area of the park away from the car park. We could also look to bring more people along, maybe from other clubs, to bring a little more to the meet than just Elgrand's.

Here is a pic of the park, annotated by Miss Angel for the previous thread arranging this meet.

11118852_1456068168018131_1874619617574374342_n.jpg

So, who's up for it?

1/ Karl
2/ micky_h
3/ RobP
4/
5/
6/
7/
8/
9/
10/

I should be able to make this one!! The Mrs is away that weekend so it'll be good to get the kids out and about save me going stir crazy at home!! :beach:

Cool - looking for a better turn out... got 6 to beat :thumbup:

Back