• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East Halloween Meet Sunday 31st October. 2021

Nice to meet everyone today and put faces to names, then names to names..
Thanks to the ladies for the food, and the gents for the info.. apologies for being an hour late but when we had a walk, in between downpours, we lost track of time ...it was sunny...hope to meet again in the near future...20211031_140845~4.jpg

Nice to meet everyone today and put faces to names, then names to names..
Thanks to the ladies for the food, and the gents for the info.. apologies for being an hour late but when we had a walk, in between downpours, we lost track of time ...it was sunny...hope to meet again in the near future...View attachment 64396
On the way home I had a peep at the entrance to the campsite you stayed at.

I will be giving it a go in the summer, will also keep you informed on my plans for road trip to France and maybe onto Guardamar

Great pics all! Hopefully attend such a meet myself soon!

Yes nice to meet up after so long off through Lockdown , The food was very creative by Janet well done i think it will be a good spot for a spring/summer weekend get together We will be giving it a try for certain we will try to stay longer next meet up Thanks

On the way home I had a peep at the entrance to the campsite you stayed at.

I will be giving it a go in the summer, will also keep you informed on my plans for road trip to France and maybe onto Guardamar
Mick..thanks again for info...Ive ordered two 850n struts from sgs, didn't think I needed bigger ones as we don't have a bike rack or anything.....Rob was very helpful and they'll be here tomorrow..£59 including delivery...at those prices if I need bigger ones its not a lot....now I just need to get a swivel base for the passenger seat..they're like rocking horse shit...

Mick..thanks again for info...Ive ordered two 850n struts from sgs, didn't think I needed bigger ones as we don't have a bike rack or anything.....Rob was very helpful and they'll be here tomorrow..£59 including delivery...at those prices if I need bigger ones its not a lot....now I just need to get a swivel base for the passenger seat..they're like rocking horse shit...
Simple fitting as I mentioned but if you do need a hand pop down.
Worth giving Vine Place a shout re the swivel base, I think they adapt the base from the discarded middle seat.

Sounds good shame I missed it im a new owner in Teesside, do you arrange these often?

View attachment 63500

Come on you guy's and girls.
Lets have a party meet this Halloween.
Bring devilish party food.
Bring pumpkins.
Bring lights.
If you want you can even dress up.
Yourself
Your Elgrand
Your kids
Your dog
Even if you don't have an Elgrand yet but are looking to buy or just want a chat come along and have fun.
All welcome!
Location is in the woods near Derwent Reservoir

Boat Shack
Pow Hill Country Park
Edmundbyers
DH8 9NU

Thanks @David1972 for the photo.
View attachment 63492

How dose 2pm sound.

Need more than 5 as we are making treats

1. Dognero
2. Safety Mick
3. Bazagas
4. Rayc
5. jim and debbie
6. Gippa-Elgrand
7. Karl and Pippa
8. Daisy21
This year too?

Hi all. Would this be on Sunday 30th October?

We'd be up for that tbh

Sounds like a plan

I'll try and make this!

Close to my youngest’s birthday. Good excuse to nip to pow hill and see the red squirrels too I guess !

Looks like we have enough interest already for this to be a decent meet, a few that I have not met before too, always good to put faces, names and their Ellie’s together.

Hi all. Would this be on Sunday 30th October?

We'd be up for that tbh
Sunday 30th October 2022
It is then.

Derwent Reservoir 2pm

Latest date for another North East meet.

👍

Banter, vans, questions, cuppa, picnic, walk, whatever & more

Back