• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North-east-autoshow - Darlington 14/5/23

Just in case you havenโ€™t sorted digs, Morton Park Premier Inn is directly opposite where we are meeting ahead of driving in to show.
Iโ€™m absolutely gutted to report Iโ€™ve got covid and currently coughing my lungs out in bed ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Iโ€™ve spent 3 days washing and sorting my camper and I was determined to travel up to Darlington this afternoon. However, Iโ€™m in too much pain to drive. Have a fantastic meet everyone. Best wishes ๐ŸŽŠ

Iโ€™m absolutely gutted to report Iโ€™ve got covid and currently coughing my lungs out in bed ๐Ÿ˜ญ. Iโ€™ve spent 3 days washing and sorting my camper and I was determined to travel up to Darlington this afternoon. However, Iโ€™m in too much pain to drive. Have a fantastic meet everyone. Best wishes ๐ŸŽŠ
Oh no. Hope you feel better soon. There will be others. Look after yourself

Well just finished washing the old girl and topping up the polish and sealant.

Attachments

• 20230513_173539.jpg
    20230513_173539.jpg
    625.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230513_173530.jpg
    20230513_173530.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 5
  • 20230513_173527.jpg
    20230513_173527.jpg
    398 KB · Views: 5
Oh no. Hope you feel better soon. There will be others. Look after yourself
Hope you get better soon . I. Sure there will be other shows . And I'm sure there will be some photos posted on here . ๐Ÿ‘

Early start for me too, need to get rid of a front end full of Manchester flies first though, thanks to airport run

Thank you to all who attended the North East autoshow. What a brilliant day it was!!!
Topped off by the club winning 3rd place in the club stand category ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Well done team ElgrandOC ๐Ÿ‘

Thank you to all who attended the North East autoshow. What a brilliant day it was!!!
Topped off by the club winning 3rd place in the club stand category ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
Well done team ElgrandOC ๐Ÿ‘
Think we should get 1st next year . ๐Ÿค” ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ˜Ž

Back