• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North-east-autoshow - Darlington 14/5/23

The road over the road from morrisons is better.
Head for Morrisons DL1 4PJ
On the roundabout into morrisons which is on your right you will see a sign "Morton Palms Buisness Park"
Head LEFT Morton Palms Buisness Park
We can meet there instead of going into morrisons and getting caught up
Get there when you want but we want to be leaving at 8.15 prompt as there will be a big que to get in.
darlo.jpg

On the roundabout into morrisons which is on your right you will see a sign "Morton Palms Buisness Park"
Get there when you want but we want to be leaving at 8.15 prompt as there will be a big que to get in.
View attachment 87849
Not know any tricks to get into this one? 🤣

View attachment 87849
Hi Don't know if I can get there that early lol, will it be OK to come later on and how bad do the queues get?

Hi Don't know if I can get there that early lol, will it be OK to come later on and how bad do the queues get?
There will be 500+ cars in the show and then about 1000+ spectators so the que for the 500 is canny long.
We all meet before hand so that we all get parked together in one place.
I think last time it took about 20 to 30min to get into the car park then another 20 to 30min before we got into the ground and parked up.

You should be ok to come later on, but cant guarantee how the show organisers will park everyone up, so may not be with able to park up together. Think all showing cars need to be in before 9.30 as its a static show between 10 & 3

There will be 500+ cars in the show and then about 1000+ spectators so the que for the 500 is canny long.
We all meet before hand so that we all get parked together in one place.
I think last time it took about 20 to 30min to get into the car park then another 20 to 30min before we got into the ground and parked up.
I may just haven to get my arse out if bed earlier then 🤣

You should be ok to come later on, but cant guarantee how the show organisers will park everyone up, so may not be with able to park up together. Think all showing cars need to be in before 9.30 as its a static show between 10 & 3
If that's the case I'll come earlier meet everyone to go in with

I have 1 Visitor Entry ticket if anyone wants it. (free)
This is not for a car just a passenger or walk in visitor.

I’m coming up the night before as I don’t want to sleep in and arrive on my own 😳
Just in case you haven’t sorted digs, Morton Park Premier Inn is directly opposite where we are meeting ahead of driving in to show.

I hope we have a quiet time this time , not all those idiots reving the nuts out of there engines and popping there exhausts and dump valves blxxdy morons . 🤬🤬

I hope we have a quiet time this time , not all those idiots reving the nuts out of there engines and popping there exhausts and dump valves blxxdy morons . 🤬🤬
They are not surposed too but I am afraid that's what they do at this type of show. Show off thier sound system, exhausts, mods and more mods etc.

Back