• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East North East auto show, Saturday 12th may, attendance list

I might come, with me being confined to motorcycle and all I might not if the weather's shit. Unless it catches me while I'm out then I don't care
ahh the joys of being a young biker i remember them well all frozen wet bits all bruised and battered bits and fly filled teeth more power to your elbows girl grit your teeth and go for it OH and BTW swap the divvy for an R6 as soon as you can afford the insurance its the most sublime bike you will ever ride its the only bike i ever owned that i could ride at full chat on the road or track i swapped a R1 in for it as i spent too long spinning up the rear tyre and im a fat sod

Wahoo! that's 9 and we have 8 minutes to go.

If you didn't have to enter the reg number when buying a ticket, I'd have booked a spare just for the extra space...
i might need that mines in the uk but im getting a few it might take a couple of weeks to sort out the paper work e mails and im a broad till the 23rd of may

I was hoping that I could come along but I’m stuck. Have a great weekend all.

ahh the joys of being a young biker i remember them well all frozen wet bits all bruised and battered bits and fly filled teeth more power to your elbows girl grit your teeth and go for it OH and BTW swap the divvy for an R6 as soon as you can afford the insurance its the most sublime bike you will ever ride its the only bike i ever owned that i could ride at full chat on the road or track i swapped a R1 in for it as i spent too long spinning up the rear tyre and im a fat sod
I could have had an R6 at any point but I don't want a Sportbike. It's too forward for me, I can't adjust to the riding style for more than riding customer's bikes to the test center down the road. Next bike I want is an FZ1N - I like my naked-fighter stances.

I had an FZS600 for a year which is the Frankenstein lovechild of the 1998 R6, R1 and Thundercat and the brakes were awesome, the top end power was awesome and it cornered.... okay. It didn't turn like the XJ600 does, it could have been something with the frame I don't know. I'd own another one though, too right.

I HAVE A TICKET SPARE FOR ANYONE WHO WANTS TO COME - £5.

We need 10 on the stand because I don't like odd numbers. This is killing me knowing we're so close and have 9.

Either we get 10 or I'm not going, just to make it an even 8 :joy:

Hurry up and get it.
Only 10 more sleeps
I will pay your £5 so it's now free.!!!

Now I have a vehicle , if I finish work I'm a Hgv driving instructor in time I will be attending as its 10 minutes from . See you all there I hope . 😎

Now I have a vehicle , if I finish work I'm a Hgv driving instructor in time I will be attending as its 10 minutes from . See you all there I hope . 😎

Alright mate, do you think you will be able to get there, if so I can send you the spare ticket to get you on the club stand.

Sorry bud. I'm working in Whitby that weekend and can't make it.

#gutted

If I get there It won't be till after 1500 as got somebody on test at 1200.😎

Sorry bud. I'm working in Whitby that weekend and can't make it.
#gutted

No worries mate - can't be helped. Hopefully the show will be around next year and we'll get more notice :)

If I get there It won't be till after 1500 as got somebody on test at 1200.😎

No worries mate, it'll be wrapping up around then, but I'm sure we'll still be around if you do manage to pop down.

awating delivery of my e51 and the wait goes on an on an on an on immgoona call her the duracell bunny if it gets any longer

Less than a week to go!
Tickets printed.
Check your spam folder!
Are we all driving in together?
We could meet up at the Travelodge down the road on the A689?

Less than a week to go!
Tickets printed.
Check your spam folder!
Are we all driving in together?
We could meet up at the Travelodge down the road on the A689?
Yep got my ticket printed out 😎
Just over an hours drive for me so don't really know the area. Hopefully you guys a bit more local can sort the meeting place and time and I'll be there 👍

Yep got my ticket printed out 😎
Just over an hours drive for me so don't really know the area. Hopefully you guys a bit more local can sort the meeting place and time and I'll be there 👍
Will you be coming off the A1(m)?

Will you be coming off the A1(m)?
Yeah I think that's the direction I'll be coming from. A1 looks most straightforward from York

Yeah I think that's the direction I'll be coming from. A1 looks most straightforward from York
The postcode for the travelodge is TS2 12JX. It's about 5 min from the A1. You will pass the show entrance but only by 2min. The gates open at 9am so if we leave the travelodge carpark at 8.45 we can join the que to get in.

The postcode for the travelodge is TS2 12JX. It's about 5 min from the A1. You will pass the show entrance but only by 2min. The gates open at 9am so if we leave the travelodge carpark at 8.45 we can join the que to get in.
Sounds good to me! Although a nice early start 😲 best get my shit together the night before!!

I thought it didn't start till 11? I'm coming but I've knackered my foot so I'm coming but sadly not walking round. Who lives in Hartlepool?

I could have had an R6 at any point but I don't want a Sportbike. It's too forward for me, I can't adjust to the riding style for more than riding customer's bikes to the test center down the road. Next bike I want is an FZ1N - I like my naked-fighter stances.

I had an FZS600 for a year which is the Frankenstein lovechild of the 1998 R6, R1 and Thundercat and the brakes were awesome, the top end power was awesome and it cornered.... okay. It didn't turn like the XJ600 does, it could have been something with the frame I don't know. I'd own another one though, too right.

I've always loved sports bikes, sadly they no longer love me, I use a Varadero most days now, buggered if I'm getting rid of them though. Apologies for the bike talk!

Back