• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Auto Show - Darlington - 12th May 2019

How much notice is required to book for this one, just won't know if I'm due to work that Sunday until a week or two before sadly

How much notice is required to book for this one, just won't know if I'm due to work that Sunday until a week or two before sadly

Will just depend on if you they have tickets left.
They're only £6 so you could always buy your ticket just in case, then add any extra tickets you may need when you know :)

Yeah I'll sort them on pay day mate, be two tickets for me and the wife, will bring the kids along too been a long time since I've been to a meet this car might just make me young again haha

Only just seen this! I've bought a club car zone ticket for myself will wait closer to the day to see if the wife and any kids are coming

Any more room for a little one
Of course mate 👍 get yourself a ticket (follow Karl's link on the previous page of this thread) and comment back when you're done and we'll get you on the list 😁

Tickets for both shows arrived , Cumbria and northeast show , can't wait . See you all there . 😎👍

Of course mate 👍 get yourself a ticket (follow Karl's link on the previous page of this thread) and comment back when you're done and we'll get you on the list 😁
Come on then guys, last year we had a great turn out to the very first North East Auto Show. This year, they are back, with a bigger venue, no gravel car parks, and a lot more going on.

It's not often that us Northerners don't have to spend 3 hours travelling for a car show, so would be great if we can get a decent sized club stand again!

Ticket price is £6 per adult, including booking fee and postage. Kids under 16 go free.

This is a ONE DAY SHOW so no overnight camping. But if anyone wants to travel up on the 11th and stay over you're more than welcome to.

The show will be held at the Northern Echo Arena, Neasham Road, Darlington. Show starts at 11:00 and goes on until 15:30.

I Imagine for a display stand we would need to be there by 10:00 but we'll arrange meeting time, place etc closer to the event.

Who's up for it?

1. Karl & @Pippa (2 Adults) - PAID
  2. @dognero (At least 1 adult) - PAID
  3. @Madfish & Amanda (2 Adults) - PAID
  4. @Bass (1 Adult)
  5. @Rob Whitton (1 Adult) PAID
  6. @gerry (2 Adults)
  7. @BMR & Sue (2 Adults) - PAID
  8. @George322 (1 Adult)
  9. @RobP + Famalam (2 Adult, 2 Kids) PAID
  10. @Simon58 (1 Adults) - PAID
  11. @Barnseyo (2 Adult)