• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Auto Show - Darlington - 12th May 2019

There is a Jet garage on the junction of the A1M and the A167 just north of darlington , it's got a large car / truck park also a shop and a McDonald's. Just a suggestion. πŸ˜ŽπŸŽ…πŸ‘
It also has a subway. It's 1 of my work day breakfast stops.

I was going to suggest that Morrisons/Maccy D. It's 2 adults for me btw Karl.

Any more members for this one? Tickets go on sale end of this month I believe.

Knock me down to just 1 adult please Karl.

Tickets now on sale guys... There's only 800 available I think, so best get booking quick if you want to go! Post in here when you've purchased them so I can update the list.

https://auto-show.co.uk/

Tickets now on sale guys... There's only 800 available I think, so best get booking quick if you want to go! Post in here when you've purchased them so I can update the list.

https://auto-show.co.uk/

πŸ‘πŸ‘will get mine later on today 😁
When buying tickets you need to,
Book club car zone tickets and put ElgrandOC in the text box.

Is that right @Karl ?

You need ONE CLUB CAR ZONE ticket per car (and Driver).. and then any additional ADULT ENTRY tickets for passengers.
DO NOT BUY 2 CLUB CAR ZONE tickets if you are only bringing ONE CAR.

MAKE SURE YOU SELECT TICKETS FOR THE NORTH EAST AUTO SHOW

GO TO TICKETS AND ORDER CLUB CAR SHOW ZONE ENTRY

1548408192224.png

CLICK ADD TO CART AND ENTER CLUB NAME "ElgrandOC"

1548408222016.png

CLICK ENTER THEN GO BACK TO TICKETS AND ORDER ADDITIONAL TICKETS AS REQUIRED

1548408259787.png

THEN GO BACK HOME, CHECK YOUR CART AND YOU SHOULD SEE THIS

1548408339363.png

MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT NUMBER OF TICKETS THEN PROCEED TO CHECKOUT AND FINALISE YOUR PURCHASE

Yeah, just done mine...

Japshow to buy now

Mine done.
Just me for now.
Any thoughts doing the Cumbria one too?

Simon58 , paid and confirmation email recieved. πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘

Ordered my tickets 😁

Now just got to find the money for Japshow tickets in the next few days 😲😭

Mine done.
Just me for now.
Any thoughts doing the Cumbria one too?
Yeah man I'm thinking of doing Cumbria show.
I'll get a thread going in the morning!

(Been meaning to get on it, but life's a bit shit at the minute)

Yeah man I'm thinking of doing Cumbria show.
I'll get a thread going in the morning!

(Been meaning to get on it, but life's a bit shit at the minute)
No problem mate

Back