• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Auto Show - Darlington - 12th May 2019

Yeh thats going to happen

How many do we actually have going ? .🤔😎👍

At a bloody wedding on Sat, will have to be up early to clean all the tree crap off the car.

I'm sure we will have plenty of cleaning products at the show if you need a hand when you get there. 😎👍

Hi Guys, is there any room left?

Think Karl has a spare ticket ?, but may if gone .

@Karl , did that spare ticket get allocated?

All spare tickets now used up.

I'll amend the list shortly to make sure we're all set.

Have a great time all. Look forward to seeing some photies

Can one of my mates jump in with me and pay on the gate?

Still need to get my spoiler re-fitted 😱 got two days to get it sorted. Plus im working Saturday so will be cleaning the car at midnight at this rate 😂

Busy day today getting the van ready for tomorrow...

Yesterday was sorting the odd jobs out, new seat rails, new speakers, sorting some questionable wiring out and all those other little niggly jobs that tend to get left for a while...

Today is cleaning day, would love @Karl to work his magic but no time and weather is against us...

Busy day today getting the van ready for tomorrow...

Yesterday was sorting the odd jobs out, new seat rails, new speakers, sorting some questionable wiring out and all those other little niggly jobs that tend to get left for a while...

Today is cleaning day, would love @Karl to work his magic but no time and weather is against us...

Get him to take his kit tomorrow. He can give it the once over while you have breakfast ;)

Enjoy the meet all :)

Bloody rain I've just finished washing it for tomorrow :joy:
Same! Just got a coat of sealant on and the heavens opened. :eek:

Guess I'll be up early to QD the water spots off.

My other half came out earlier with a coffee just after I'd done the polish and said "it looks the same, it was already clean"

I'm debating whether this is finishing material. :joy::bomb:

Not washing mine for another hour

Back