• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Scotland No Scottish meets?

JNA

Active Newbie
Scotland
E51 Owner
Reaction score
First Name
Jane
Elgrand
E51
Region
Scotland
Matilda is back on the road and driving so nicely now after £££ on repairs. Anyone fancy a cheeky wee get together?

I have been thinking the same. Come-on then Scots....who's for it? I have learned in the past when trying to organise something like this that you will never please everyone. A few suggestions from me would be Falkirk wheel or Kelpies. Riverside transport museum in Glasgow. A pub meet somewhere off the Edinburgh bypass. No matter where we would meet some will have to travel.

Kelpie's car park usually mobbed. Never been to Falkirk wheel though.

I'm in Glasgow I would love to make up the numbers
lets sort something out

OK looks like we have the makings of a meeting. I would be up for Falkirk wheel. My best would be Sun 11, 18 or 25 November or Sat 17 or 24 Nov.

I'm not free now till first weekend in December! There's rugby on at Murray field, which meanss I've got peoe staying all weekend....

Mine arrives in December... So I might need to wait for the next one!

You're Livingston? Come anyway!

I`m waiting on the DVLA registering mine, when it`s on the road I`ll come along.

Nice idea. Open to anywhere really. Mine's an orange juice …..

We are in Orkney will be travelling south around March 16 th towards Inverness then Glasgow if there’s a meet on anywhere weather permitting

the west sands ,great place for a hallo,
STANDREWS, FIFE.
westsands is were they filmed chariots of fire.
anyone always welcome.
bring ya own THC ,haha

When is the next Scottish meet?
Iain I'm in Stirling and up for a meet, as long as not this weekend due to work, I sure we passed couple of weeks back.

Last edited:
Back