• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

New Interactive Member Map

OK, the easiest way to find yourself is to go to https://whatismyipaddress.com/

Your ISP might be using an IP address that's literally miles away. I've found UK members in America...

If you use that link above, it will tell you where in the world, and usually a city that you are located in based on your IP address. Use that and then search on the map in that region for your pin. I just did this for @E51ZRider and managed to find him and let him know where the pin was so that he could move it.

Unfortunately don't have time to look at everyone's if it's a wider problem.

Ha ha

if you look at my current IP it shows Peterborough....good old Virgin Media..

Your ISP might be using an IP address that's literally miles away. I've found UK members in America...

If you use that link above, it will tell you where in the world, and usually a city that you are located in based on your IP address. Use that and then search on the map in that region for your pin. I just did this for @E51ZRider and managed to find him and let him know where the pin was so that he could move it.

its ok boss i was miles away but sorted now back home in sunny Selsey

I've checked this and it puts me in billingham, which is correct. Yet I still don't show up. Maybe it's a mobile thing or a privacy setting somewhere at my end.

Me neither :(

As per the opening post, you need to have at least 4 posts on the forum to get a pin on the map. You'll be on there in no time :)

Just checked I am still in sunny Selsey but if you zoom in I am about 200 hundred yards out to sea lol . Not going swimming to get my phone if it's out there too bloody cold šŸ˜°šŸ˜°

As per the opening post, you need to have at least 4 posts on the forum to get a pin on the map. You'll be on there in no time :)
:) realised that after I posted #facepalm

wow this sounds interesting, hoping this is my 10th post and can now unlock and take a look.

cheers

Back