• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

New Facebook Page

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Right guys, tonight I have set up and ElgrandOC News Page on Facebook.

This is separate to the ElgrandOC Group, and will be used to share updates etc directly from the forum to Facebook via some clever RSS feed action. You'll see this post pop up as a new post on the Facebook page as I publish it, which I find fascinating (sad I know).

So, for those of you who DO use Facebook, check out and like the new page by clicking below... this is the first attempt I have made to directly link the website to Facebook, so let's see how it goes.

https://www.facebook.com/ElgrandOC.uk/

Last edited:
OK, so now there are three forum categories linked to the Facebook Page

• Latest News/Updates
  • How To Guides
  • Shows/Events
What this means is that any post on the forum in any of those categories is automatically shared to Facebook - so for those of you who don't frequent the forum often, you'll get to pick up on some of the latest posts from the Page.

I will also link the "HELP NEEDED" forum so that people posting technical questions here that need answering ASAP will alert Facebook users, and I'll also set up the other meets sections so that they get shared as well.

Phew - it's been a long night!

Um, what's going on , this another separate ECO page, group ? As checked on the other f/book group, realised its not on that one .. clicked on your link above and its trying to get me to resign up to Facebook......

It's a new page, and it transfers content from the forum over to the Facebook page.

It runs separately from the EOC Facebook page that has been running and will continue to run.

Am I missing anything on Facebook? Is it worth signing up?

It's useful if you don't get access regularly to the forum but if, like me, you visit here often its not so important.

No - all I have done is set up a page that updates automatically from certain sections of the forum.

What it means is that content here is shared with those who only use Facebook more regularly. And then encourages those people to join in with the forum rather than using Facebook.

The forum is the central hub of EOC, so if anyone is going to pick which platform to use, I would rather it be this one.

Facebook is mostly just banter and people asking the same questions over and over again because they are mostly too lazy to look for answers themselves. You're not missing out on much at all mate... although my Facebook rants are pretty infamous :rofl:

This information is really good! I have liked this Facebook page as well. Anyways now it is my turn to set up the Facebook page and group for my new forums. I also would like to try out facebook ads campaign management services. Do you think that it is a good idea to promote the forums via paid Facebook ads?

This information is really good! I have liked this Facebook page as well. Anyways now it is my turn to set up the Facebook page and group for my new forums. I also would like to try out facebook ads campaign management services. Do you think that it is a good idea to promote the forums via paid Facebook ads?

To promote a business, yes. For forums? No. I never advertised EOC anywhere, I just built it and people came.

Right guys, tonight I have set up and ElgrandOC News Page on Facebook.

This is separate to the ElgrandOC Group, and will be used to share updates etc directly from the forum to Facebook via some clever RSS feed action. You'll see this post pop up as a new post on the Facebook page as I publish it, which I find fascinating (sad I know).

So, for those of you who DO use Facebook, check out and like the new page by clicking below... this is the first attempt I have made to directly link the website to Facebook, so let's see how it goes.

https://www.facebook.com/ElgrandOCNews/
I'm getting a notification saying 'Page Not Found' and 'that the Link may be broken!

Not a great deal , a few more keyboard warriors on Facebook and in general not as nice or as friendly as on here , same questions nearly on a daily basis , but gd thing is u can just scroll by

Should be working now

Yup, working now

Back