• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Yakushi Show Attendance List - Towcester - 13th to 15th September

I'm up for this, put me down for 1 ticket please Karl.

Unfortunately at this time I cannot give any more details around this event, but we have some ideas in mind and I need to know how much interest there is going to be in order for this to get the green light.

Details are:

Sep Friday 13th - Sunday 15th (3 day event, 2 nights)
Camping
Show and Shine
£30-£40 per ticket (no accurate number yet)
Location will be central (Northamptonshire)
Centred around getting the car community together
Japanese marques ONLY
More details to be worked out later

Assumptions:
2x Under 16's free with paying adult tickets
Dogs are allowed, but to be kept on a leash
BBQ's are allowed, raised off the ground, communal fires - no idea at the moment, but maybe small fired raised off the ground.

There is no need to pay anything at the moment, but we need an idea of how much interest is shown in this event. Please ONLY put your name down if you would actually go if the event is to go ahead. The more people that commit, the better the chances of it happening.

As JAE has flopped big time this year, this looks to be a new big show that we can all get involved with. Let's get this list going as time is an important factor here...

1. @Karl & @Pippa (2 Tickets)
  2. @Mark (Madfish) & Amanda (2 Tickets)
  3. @Pixelpoker (1 Ticket)
  4. @Karlos (1 Ticket)
  5. @Chris T (Potential)
  6. @Hoobajoob (Potential)
  7. @E51ZRider (1 Ticket)
  8. @dognero (maybe)
  9. @Egzy (2 Tickets)
  10. @MALAKI (2 Tickets)
  11. @peter strokosz (2 Tickets)
  12. @Simon58 (1 Ticket)
  13. @Revo (2 Tickets)
  14. @Ian H (1 ticket)
  15. @Snoopy11 (2 tickets)
  16. @Wolop (1 ticket)
  17. @KnightRider (2 Tickets)
  18. @Jonathanpricejp (Maybe)
  19. @BMR (2 Tickets)
  20. @Shez (1 Ticket)
  21. @Ukpoppy (1 Ticket)
  22. @tonymorrell (2 Tickets plus young uns)
  23. @Fletch (2 Tickets)
Neilx2

Taking daughter and all her worldly goods to uni in my van on that Saturday, probs staying there for the weekend.
I will get to a meeting one day, although got to get van picked up first.

30 tickets so far... and 4 maybe's... this is looking really good guys.

The more support we can drum up now, the more likely this will become a reality, so thank you to everyone so far for their inputs.

Sorry for the cloak and dagger approach, more information will be given as details are secured. For now though, just trust me that this isn't going to be some cult thing in the woods where we burn virgins at the steak.

It's about the cars, the people, the booze, the laughs and the community. And it will only be as good as WE make it (not just ElgrandOC, I mean we as in the people that attend).

"some cult thing in the woods where we burn virgins at the steak" <-- sounds like a normal weekend on the isle of wight :joy::joy:

interested but i cant commit till i know exact dates duw to work commitments

@ddrooster - the dates, as far as I know, are fixed. Friday 13th to Sunday 15th September.

Unfortunately at this time I cannot give any more details around this event, but we have some ideas in mind and I need to know how much interest there is going to be in order for this to get the green light.

Details are:

Sep Friday 13th - Sunday 15th (3 day event, 2 nights)
Camping
Show and Shine
£30-£40 per ticket (no accurate number yet)
Location will be central (Northamptonshire)
Centred around getting the car community together
Japanese marques ONLY
More details to be worked out later

Assumptions:
2x Under 16's free with paying adult tickets
Dogs are allowed, but to be kept on a leash
BBQ's are allowed, raised off the ground, communal fires - no idea at the moment, but maybe small fired raised off the ground.

There is no need to pay anything at the moment, but we need an idea of how much interest is shown in this event. Please ONLY put your name down if you would actually go if the event is to go ahead. The more people that commit, the better the chances of it happening.

As JAE has flopped big time this year, this looks to be a new big show that we can all get involved with. Let's get this list going as time is an important factor here...

1. @Karl & @Pippa (2 Tickets)
  2. @Mark (Madfish) & Amanda (2 Tickets)
  3. @Pixelpoker (1 Ticket)
  4. @Karlos (1 Ticket)
  5. @Chris T (Potential)
  6. @Hoobajoob (Potential)
  7. @E51ZRider (1 Ticket)
  8. @dognero (maybe)
  9. @Egzy (2 Tickets)
  10. @MALAKI (2 Tickets)
  11. @peter strokosz (2 Tickets)
  12. @Simon58 (1 Ticket)
  13. @Revo (2 Tickets)
  14. @Ian H (1 ticket)
  15. @Snoopy11 (2 tickets)
  16. @Wolop (1 ticket)
  17. @KnightRider (2 Tickets)
  18. @Jonathanpricejp (Maybe)
  19. @BMR (2 Tickets)
  20. @Shez (1 Ticket)
  21. @Ukpoppy (1 Ticket)
  22. @tonymorrell (2 Tickets plus young uns)
  23. @Fletch (2 Tickets)
  24. @E51_Martyn (1 Ticket)
  25. @Ian Cas (1 Ticket)
  26. @Specd (1 Ticket)
  27. @neil (2 Tickets)
28 Debbie and Kev 2 tickets

Sounds like it is going to be a good weekend.
Put me down for a strong potential 2 tickets

Would it be possible to come just for the day on staurday to meet and say hello.
Would like to go even if I have to pay.
Thank you

Would it be possible to come just for the day on staurday to meet and say hello.
Would like to go even if I have to pay.
Thank you

Yes mate Saturday day tickets are available. Will get all details on here soon. I'm working on the website for the show as well, so as soon as I'm privvy to things, you will know.

Be nice to have an updated list of attendees when u have the time,😉

@Cliff goodwin - I've updated the list, have I missed you or anyone else?

I'm still not there lol, can't see @RobP either
Haha that's cause I haven't put my name down yet!! 😉
It'll be a last minute decision for me depending on funds nearer the time buddy.

Haha that's cause I haven't put my name down yet!! 😉
It'll be a last minute decision for me depending on funds nearer the time buddy.
Oh no, well I'm not going if you're not Rob xx 😪

Back