• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East NE Meet!. 3rd May All welcome

M

Miss Angel

Hi all,

Hetton Lyons Country Park - 3rd May. Say 1pm? Bring Picnic, Dogs and kids.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/hetton+lyons+country+park,+sunderland/@54.8205039,-1.4398781,1058m/data=!3m1!1e3?hl=en">https://www.google.co.uk/maps/search/he ... !1e3?hl=en</a><!-- m --> Google maps link to it.

It's VERY dog and child friendly.

1/ Miss Angel
2/ Karl
3/ Micky_h
4/ Sean
5/ tonymorrell ???
6/
7/
8/
9/
10/

Map attached - Please note the pothole! Use the first entrance to the carpark to avoid this - Our bumper got a kicking last weekend!. Not huge but catch it wrong with spongy suspension and it hurts.

11118852_1456068168018131_1874619617574374342_n.jpg

I'm in, get me on the list along with all the family (wife & 4 kids).

Can we park on the grass and have some chunes? :D

Loving the map annotations too! :thumbup:

haha, Will get down there before hand - see if i can get us on the grass. Council owned so may require paperwork. Would only be worth doing that for a monthly thing?. As in the patch you see by the lake.

Can make it monthly without hesitation :)

Coolio. Will try and sort something with them. 1st Sunday of the month type thing?.

Sounds good to me. This location in the warmer months... maybe eslewhere for the wetter/colder months? Or same location?

Do we have any more northern members who want to come along to this? Should be a great chilled day out. Food, music, and good company. What more could you want?

Yup - still on for one! :thumbup:

I would like to come but unfortunately I'm going to York. If anything changes I might come.

So far ill be there with the kids and dog!! Weather isnt a good forecast though

Not coming to this one but if it's a regular thing I might make the trip up during the summer.
Have a goodun guys and galls and get some piccies, I like piccies!!!!

We can huddle up in our Elgrand's and be fine. Water never killed anyone... Well... It has, probably quite a lot, but not in the quantities we are likely to face :lol:

might be able to make for abit anybody have a post code

Hetton Lyons Country Park.
Downs Pit Lane
Houghton le Spring
Tyne and Wear
DH5 0RH

**** UPDATE ****

Head for this postcode DH5 9DT (It will show as Downs Pit Lane). As you approach the Park Entrance will be a little further down on the right. You shouldn't really be able to miss it.

Click here for a quick Google Map Link https://goo.gl/maps/G0CUW

PLEASE BE AWARE OF A STUPID POT HOLE JUST AFTER YOU GET IN THERE.

We will be meeting here and then heading on to a drier place in a Convoy... It is dog friendly so don't worry about any pooches that are coming along

Back