• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East NE Christmas Breakfast Meet - Sunday 1st December

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
For all those of you in the North East, our regular end of month breakfast meet has been pushed back a week this month.

There is NO MEET on the last Sunday of November!

Instead, the meet has been pushed back to the following weekend on the 1st DECEMBER.

The meet will be held at the Toby Carvery, Wolviston. 10am as per. Just under £5 each for an All You Can Eat breakfast.

I need a list of attendees so that we can arrange for a small gift for everyone attending, so please let me know number of adults and kids.

There will be a gift PER CAR fo the adults, and the kids will each get a little something as well.

1. @Karl & @Pippa - 2 Adults, 3 Children
  2. @dognero - 2 Adults
  3. @Simon58 - 2 Adults
  4. @valk2 - 2 Adults
  5. @Mark (Madfish) - 2 Adults
  6. @stevie_ - 1 Adult (+1 TBC)

Last edited:
I will be there

For all those of you in the North East, our regular end of month breakfast meet has been pushed back a week this month.

Instead, the meet has been pushed back to the following weekend on the 1st DECEMBER.

The meet will be held at the Toby Carvery, Wolviston. 10am as per. Just under £5 each for an All You Can Eat breakfast.

I need a list of attendees so that we can arrange for a small gift for everyone attending, so please let me know number of adults and kids.

There will be a gift PER CAR fo the adults, and the kids will each get a little something as well.

2. @dognero - 2 Adults
  3. @Simon58 - 2 Adults
@valk2-2 Adults

Amanda and I will be there :)

2. @dognero - 2 Adults
  3. @Simon58 - 2 Adults
  4. @valk2 - 2 Adults
  5. @Mark (Madfish) - 2 Adults
  6. @stevie_ - 1 Adult (+1 TBC)
3adults

so sorry i cannot make it on sunday got to help my son with his new venture wish everybody a happy xmas cheers

It'll just be me tomorrow, Sarah's got the flu.

Get well soon Sarah 🤧😷😷😷

Nice meet.
Thanks for the chocolates.
Nice to see some new faces.

What they said ^ thanks for the chocolates! Nice to meet you all

Sorry we missed it . Long story but I'm not allowed to drive after a suspected TIA last Saturday.

Good, plan to be there if not having to work.
Nice to see folks and nice to pick a couple of tips on the very few things I want done even though for a moment having the only Black Babe there thought it might be just a white Ellie OC meet. Karl, will be in touch shortly and have a good Xmas all others.

Sorry we missed it . Long story but I'm not allowed to drive after a suspected TIA last Saturday.

Sorry to hear that Simon, Get well soon mate

Nice to see folks and nice to pick a couple of tips on the very few things I want done even though for a moment having the only Black Babe there thought it might be just a white Ellie OC meet. Karl, will be in touch shortly and have a good Xmas all others.
And there's me thinking I'm the only back Elgrand up here . 😎👍

Back