• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

NATIONAL VIRTUAL MEET SUNDAY 5TH APRIL

Thanks so is yours!!! Still got side skirts to go on and then spray yeah it’s fast :)
Bumper looks :heart_eyes: it will round it off nicely when you get the skirts on

Small world ha. I’m in Langley Mill.
I’ll keep my eye out for you. See a black one driving through Heanor every now and then and there’s a white one with JDM 20s on that I see travel from Heanor gate to Langley Mill. I’m usually in work van though so if you see a nutter waving his hands in a transit connect it’ll be me

Small world ha. I’m in Langley Mill.
I’ll keep my eye out for you. See a black one driving through Heanor every now and then and there’s a white one with JDM 20s on that I see travel from Heanor gate to Langley Mill. I’m usually in work van though so if you see a nutter waving his hands in a transit connect it’ll be me
I'm t'other end of the bypass... well, middle! 😉 nr IKEA! 😁 we have seen a white Ellie on Crom'Rd a few months ago... did give him a big 4-Handed wave!! 😂👐👐

Reactions: Ste
Just counted up and we had the following at this amazing meet up.........
11 e50s
72 e51s
2 bbq's
1 burger
1 breakfast bun
3 Sunday lunches
13 alcoholic drinks
9 dogs
9 cows
5 sheep
2 repairs
1 robocop
1 singalong
1 hedgehog
1 bmx

11 e50s
72 e51s
2 bbq's
1 burger
1 breakfast bun
3 Sunday lunches
13 alcoholic drinks
9 dogs
9 cows
5 sheep
2 repairs
1 robocop
1 singalong
1 hedgehog
1 bmx
Andy, you have tooooo much time on your hands mate--------hedgehog 😎

I slightly suffered with Post Show Syndrome on Monday morning even though it was all virtual - where you feel a bit dull and flat after returning to routine normality after a good weekend :eek:.

That'll be Elgrand withdrawal symptoms. Must be frustrating not being able to get to it.

Really enjoyed looking at it all

11 e50s
72 e51s
2 bbq's
1 burger
1 breakfast bun
3 Sunday lunches
13 alcoholic drinks
9 dogs
9 cows
5 sheep
2 repairs
1 robocop