• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands monthly meets 1st tuesday every month Staffs

clocky280

Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Elgrand
E50
Region
Midlands
:drinks: wheatsheaf pub shareshill junction 11 m6 cannock 7pm start anybody up for it.? :clap2: :yahoo:

I'll be there on months I can make it - Feb should be good for me.

If the cube is welcome, and you don't mind me checking out the Elgrands and asking newb questions until I get one myself.

[mod=Karl]Moved to Meets - Midlands and removed other thread[/mod]

:clap2: 1st meet done .just the 2 of us me and Ivan.hope to see more next month.good to c u Ivan

Won't be able to make it this month brothers birthday see you next month

Would be amazing to see some local members meeting on a regular basis. Keep this up Paul, we'll get people put of their holes :laugh:

This is now listed on the meets and events section of the home page as a regular meeting.

As per my comment in the spotted thread I'll be in Edinburgh for this month's meet but hope to make the April meet actually in an Elgrand.

Going to pop down for an hour before I go out you still going clocky

Is this meet happening tomorrow guys ?
Fancy a ride over to say Hello.....what time ?
Steve & Jordan

Back