• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Monthly Breakfast Run - Last Sunday of Month - Various Locations - 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t make Sunday have company. See everyone 7 July 👍

Cant make Sunday battery died today🙁

I forgot to take pictures today 😥 did anyone other that the dude with the big camera get any?

What's the venue for next weeks meet? I know it says OK Dinner but we seem to have avoided that recently so I'm just double checking.

I think it's the same as last time ?.😎👍

Yeah, it's at the Toby again, although I won't be able to make this one (I have a job on Sunday morning).

The alternative is to have the breakfast meet at the unit? What would people think about that?

I've updated every weekend to be at the Toby. It's the best value for money in terms of breakfast, plenty of space to park up and the food is excellent :)

Not that I can make it as per but, I like the idea of meeting at your unit. It would make for some excellent promotional shots for you as long as you hid the dirty 1s round the back 🤣🤪

I'm up for that, if every one brings some food ie bacon or sausages etc . All we need Is a small gas camping ring , which I have one and I'm sure plenty of other people have . Take a vote . Plus we can then all see Karl's new venture .😎👍

Okay, cool. So this month we'll do it down at the unit. The weather forecast isn't looking to be great, and I've got a job on at 10:30, but you guys can all mingle whilst I work. I'll also offer some basic services on the cheap for anyone wanting anything (rain permitting).

Okay, cool. So this month we'll do it down at the unit. The weather forecast isn't looking to be great, and I've got a job on at 10:30, but you guys can all mingle whilst I work. I'll also offer some basic services on the cheap for anyone wanting anything (rain permitting).
Really is a great plan. I don't get back till late that night unfortunately.

Really is a great plan. I don't get back till late that night unfortunately.

As we keep saying mate - there's always next month :joy:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back