• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Monthly Breakfast Run - Last Sunday of Month - Various Locations - 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll not make it this Sunday guys it's my son's birthday, I hope it doesn't rain for you lot.

I'm also busy with family stuff.... Damn family 🙄

Busy myself this Sunday... Sorry

Apologies
Missed today's meet due to yesterday's Birthday ,
(suffering)

Couldn't make it today, usual bank holiday stuff to do round house 😐

Hi all Ellies new at this I live in Scotland about 2hrs away from the border My E51 is poorly yet again burning a lot of oil and not accelerating properly looking to pimp my ride when it is all sorted I would like to meet up so I could do with sat nav point to aim for

Hi Henry.
On the first page first post click on the blue Dalton park
I am sure there was a Scotland meet too at Falkirk

We have changed the venue for this Sunday all in the name of a better breakfast :)

Toby carvery at Wolviston for an all you can eat feast :)

Sorry but I will not be attending I'm not well and not able to drive , have to go for MRI scan on my head as in dizzy all the time . Hope to catch up with you all at next meet .

Sorry but I will not be attending I'm not well and not able to drive , have to go for MRI scan on my head as in dizzy all the time . Hope to catch up with you all at next meet .

Hope you get sorted ASAP bud and it's nothing serious. Keep us updated and wishing you a speedy recovery :)

Get well soon mate

I have a club stand ticket for the Cumbria show if any one wants it as I doubt that I will be attending .

I’ll make one of these over the next few months. Great idea.

Is it 10am still this week? What time does the Toby open to start feeding the animals? I mean us 🤪

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back