• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

North East Monthly Breakfast Run - Last Sunday of Month - Various Locations - 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl

The Boss
Staff member
E50 Owner
Premium Member
North East
E50 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Karl
Elgrand
E50
Region
North East
Now then North-Eastern boys and girls... we're starting a regular monthly meet for us all. Obviously if anyone further afield wants to join, you're more than welcome, this is not exclusive to just North Eastern members! Everyone welcome!

Also, if any members here are not Elgrand Owners (either ex-owners who have stayed in the club, or people looking to buy an Elgrand) you are still more than welcome to attend. This regular meet is about the members, getting to know people and building friendships. Of course if you have an Elgrand, bring it if possible, but the Elgrand is not a requirement. It's more about the people than the cars :)

We thought the best option for a regular meet up is going to be a Sunday morning breakfast run. Who doesn't love bacon and coffee on a Sunday morning?

So, the meet time is set at 10:00, we meet up have a chat, get some breakfast, chat some more, take some pics, head home Simple.

The location can be changed in line with what people want, at the moment there are 2 possible locations, both based in the south eastern area of the North East (towards Teesside). If you have a location in mind for a meet, please propose it and we will set up a month to meet there if the venue is suitable. Locations listed below and then added to the dates we will be at each location.

THE LOCATION ON A FUTURE MONTH CAN CHANGE IF A NEW VENUE IS AGREED ON - PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU CHECK THE LOCATION OF THE DATE YOU PLAN TO ATTEND SO YOU ARE NOT AT THE WRONG PLACE

DALTON PARK - Park Near the Pub - The Dancing Betty (on the left as you enter Dalton Park)
OK Diner (A19)

Just to confirm the dates:

27th Jan - Dalton Park
24th Feb - Dalton Park
31st Mar - OK Diner (A19)
28th Apr - Dalton Park
26th May - OK Diner (A19)
30th June - Toby Carvery, Wolviston
28th Jul - Kumo Detailing, Unit 2C Stillington, Stockton-On-Tees, TS21 1AF
25th Aug - Toby Carvery, Wolviston
29th Sep* - Toby Carvery, Wolviston
27th Oct - Toby Carvery, Wolviston

CHRISTMAS BREAKFAST MEET 1st Dec - Toby Carvery, Wolviston
29th Dec - Toby Carvery, Wolviston

29th September is highlighted because that is the weekend of Jap Show Finale, so some people may be at the show and therefore unable to attend the breakfast run. But that does not mean that others cannot get together on that date.

We'll review the dates in November/December later in the year as most people are busy around that time and may not be able to make it.

There's no need to add your name to the list so to speak, but would be good to know if people are interested in attending.

I'll be there on 27th Jan regardless. If no one turns up, at least the kids will get treated to a muffin for breakfast :D

Last edited:
So the coffee and bacon butties are on you then?

I'll be there but not in the Elgrand :(

I'll be there but not in the Elgrand :(

Doesn't matter. I've added a note to the OP saying that this regular meet is more about the people than the cars. Building friendships and welcoming new people properly to the club. The Elgrand is not a requirement to attend (like it is at shows).

Will def try and make these meets.

Count me in on most apart from April and June . Sheil island camping weekend and meet April and away for my birthday in June otherwise should attend most if it all plus wife can go shopping ,plenty of browny points for me . 😎👍

Will be there tomorrow

It was looking good for me till the Mrs made other arrangements. 🤨

Pritty sure February only has 28 days dude.... May want to look at that one 😂

Sorry my mistake... Read it wrong 😳

I'll get to one of these at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later 👍

I'll get to one of these at some point, hopefully sooner rather than later 👍

Get to the next one on the 24th. Any excuse to drive the Elgrand, have a coffee and a bacon butty :D

Hold it at the arnison centre and I'll pop out on my break? 🤣

@Karl i aint to good with numbers and letters 🤪... Im actually away that weekend! but will definitely make the one after..... I may need to read the original dates several times before hand to make sure I get it right 😂

Reminder for North East Members - this Sunday is the next time we're all getting together. Perfect chance for a coffee and a bacon butty :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back