• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Model Radio Control / Nitro Cars anyone?!

A few lunch boxes here for around 100 - 150!! Just found a Robbe Golf Mk! GTI with a Team Associated 05 motor super rare! Crrent bid 60 euros!!! Unfortunately the other half says NO MORE!!!! lol :sob::sob: Tried to convince her with the motor being worth more than the car but no joy!! Man these things are more addictive than the Elgggggrrrrr ...... oops nearly said it!! lol

I’ve aaays loved RC cars since a kid. Had a Grasshopper and Hornet as a kid. Now I’m mid 40s was thinking of getting another. Always wanted the Lunchbox lol
Someones selling a Lunchbox here for 85 euros! Old shell is f**ked but they are supplying a new shell to spray!

Anyone heard of the Team Academy Road Runner? Guy here has four for sale, 3 built but with brand new stickers and 1 mint in the box unbuilt!!!
He wants 50 each for the built and 125 for the mint one!!!!! So tempted saw one go for 250 on ebay!

Anyone heard of the Team Academy Road Runner? Guy here has four for sale, 3 built but with brand new stickers and 1 mint in the box unbuilt!!!
He wants 50 each for the built and 125 for the mint one!!!!! So tempted saw one go for 250 on ebay!
Wasn't that a Tamiya Grasshopper clone?

Wasn't that a Tamiya Grasshopper clone?

Grasshopper/Hornet. The guys selling the built ones but with brand new stickers mint condition for 40 euros each!

Gave in to temptation,

4efZJnv.jpg

Gave in to temptation,

4efZJnv.jpg

Is that a cheeky Lunch box i see?! @diable lol
Secondhand one here for 85 euros and just been offered an immaculate Clod Buster for 250!
Unfortunately no chance at the mo unless I want to be single! lol

I was watching this...for a while! How fecking much?​

RC Channel-Buggy Champ/Sand Scorcher - Alloy Kit Item TA58400 -NEW -UNOPENED​

See original listing
Condition:
New

Ended:
05 Apr, 2021 20:54:06 BST

Winning bid:
£424.00
[ 22 bids ]

Postage:
£2.90 Economy Delivery

Item location:
Newark, United Kingdom

Seller:

Last edited:
Epic!!! The good old days!! lol

Wow! Fantastic video, and what a great story. That was before the term 'Shelf Queen' was coined I suspect lol!

Haha I think so! lol There must be a good 5k worth of RC cars in the video!

WOW a Tamiya Porsche 959 in virtually mint condition, including original box and manual and spare parts just went for 650 euros!!!!
In the UK this would sell for over 1000!!!!

https://tamiyabase.com/tamiya-models/58059

Back