• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Wales Mini meet venue along the M4 'Newport - Cardiff - Swansea' stretch anyone?

Tbh I don't mind :) I haven't camped in Brecon for ages! Haha do you know of any places that's good for the size of our vans? X

Having said that... I would like to do a camping trip in Brecon, so maybe another weekend in July/August/Sept maybe... anyone?
I would be up for that with a bit of notice, used to be a regular camper but haven't been for quite some time, be interesting to see if I can still drag my bones out of a tent in the morning.😀

Sorry, can't do the 19th May, I'm already going to a meet in Portsmouth (see signature details below) but have fun everyone :)

@Claptrap if you want to arrange the meet you can do seeing as your only down a few times don't want to pick a date your not here 🙈
Or just message me an we can try an sort out a date an get a meet booked in haha

Also is anyone coming to JDM combe 1st June?
Come on guys it's a great day out tickets have to be bought by 7th may. X
Because of the bank holiday, it's been extended till the following week 😀 do need more though 🤔🤔

Back