• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands Midland Monthly Meet, Castlewood Hotel A38. off Junction 28, M1. Feb 10th.

BMR

Trader
E51 Owner
E51 Expert
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Elgrand
E51
Feb 10th this month is the Midlands Monthly Meet at the Castlewood Hotel. A38 off junction 28 of the M1. 6pm until whatever time. Will those going please say on here so as other members can see, thanks guys.

Last edited:
I expect I will be there.

Whats the chances of swapping to the 10th @BMR ? Im at work on the 3rd till 10pm and would you be able to make it if it did swap? Would this be ok with you @Ian H ?

I think that would be OK.

Looking forward to it!

I should be there gents all being well. Just got pads on my aygo to swap, take the child and my grandma to Rufford for the fairy trail then do a roast dinner for them all before I'm allowed some dad time ;) what time are we aiming for?

new here cant make this one but hopefully make next one as I hope to have my Elgrand back from repairers they only had it since Oct 18

Reactions: BMR
Where is everybody? Getting kind of lonely...

IMG_20190210_205407.jpg
Just the three of us last night but good to have a pint and a chat. What your all missing is the chance to pick the brains of the font of knowledge that is @BMR for the price of a sharps Atlantic! Keeps your eyes out for next month ;)

Yes, the time passed so quickly I was late setting off home! Talked about all sorts of stuff, mostly Elgrand related but not always!

Enjoyed the evening again guys, it might be a little warmer next month.
Cheers

I'm Down for the next meet. It would be nice to come along and say hello . Plus you need a nice black Elgrand in that photo just to set it off:grinning:

hope to be able to join when the nights are lighter

If this falls on the same Sunday every 4 weeks then I should be able to make it. I say should as we are normally away that weekend but tend to get back mid afternoon traffic permitting. Hopefully see you there.

What we looking at for next month @BMR ? Im at work sun evenings 3rd, 10th and 24th in March. Can poss do 17th but depends on what wife has planned as its her sisters birthday that day or any of the mon evenings if thats do-able?

I can't do the 3rd ..i'm washing my hair and cutting my toe nails !! o_O . ( kidding )

What we looking at for next month @BMR ? Im at work sun evenings 3rd, 10th and 24th in March. Can poss do 17th but depends on what wife has planned as its her sisters birthday that day or any of the mon evenings if thats do-able?
Jason how about Monday 4th March at the Castlewood. I will start a new thread with that date and see what the outcome is with the others bud.

Back