• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands Midland Monthly Meet, Castlewood Hotel A38. off Junction 28, M1. Feb 10th.

Ps Do i need to bring some eggy sarnies and a flask !:yum

Ps Do i need to bring some eggy sarnies and a flask !:yum
no its in the pub, where its nice and warm. getting to old for standing around in car parks in the winter now ;) normally just a drink but ill prob end up eating tonight there as by the time ive finished work, got the child home and fed i dont think ill have time myself

hi guys,has a date,time and place been set for the april meet ?

Not as of yet, How we fixed @BMR ? Im at work sunday 7th, am free sun 14th or can do mon 8th if people prefer. What we looking like on venues same or MFN? And is there no one further south that would like to arrange a more local one for people?

Sunday 14th good for me, nights or afters next two weeks.

Sunday the 14th is good for me ..so long as i can bring a flask and eggy buttes this time :yum:yum

Sunday the 14th is good for me ..so long as i can bring a flask and eggy buttes this time :yum:yum
Depends on whether your normal and have mayonnaise or a weirdo who has salad cream with them :joy:

I like gravy on mine ..does that make me a weirdo !!:)

I think any of those dates are good for me thanks!

Hello All. What time does every one want to meet this Sunday. I can make it around 6.30/7.00 pm if that's convenient with every one .

6:30, check

Good for me!

Back