• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands Midland Monthly Meet, Castlewood Hotel A38. off Junction 28, M1. Feb 10th.

Jason how about Monday 4th March at the Castlewood. I will start a new thread with that date and see what the outcome is with the others bud.
thats good for me @BMR

count us in please .:)

Good for me, assuming I am not in Glasgow!

Jason how about Monday 4th March at the Castlewood. I will start a new thread with that date and see what the outcome is with the others bud.
Hi

Do you always meet at castlewood?

We have done for the last couple of months as it's just off the m1 so relatively easy to get to but I believe @BMR is looking at another venue that is a popular meeting place that opens up again soon

Looking at the spread of Midlands members it would seem that Burton on Trent would be the most central. In future could possibly have the meet just before the vans united meet at B+Q and get two for the price of one so to speak?

Last edited:
There's two choices then, either find one central meeting point or move the venue on a monthly basis so that it's always closer to some than others? If people are interested and would come then start putting some meeting areas out near you?

This is a fairly up to date member map. I have put a white star on the current meeting location.
Midlands member map.png

Burton upon Trent would suit me and even better would be a Saturday night and somewhere to stay over

I know we would be welcome at the Vans United monthly meet in Burton, no pub but a Burger King at the side and they lay on hot drinks and cakes.

Hi all. Is the meet on still on tonight ! If so what time are you all thinking about ?

Bought mine but not got it yet, I'm only up the road in mansfield so I'll see you when the van arrives.

Bought mine but not got it yet, I'm only up the road in mansfield so I'll see you when the van arrives.
Morning, welcome along. Fair few starting to turn up in Mansfield now. What have you treated yourself to?

2005 highway star, should be here before end of month.

2005 highway star, should be here before end of month.
Feel free to have a wander up tonight for a pint and a nosey if you like? If your on my way i dont mind picking you up to be fair if youd like?

Feel free to have a wander up tonight for a pint and a nosey if you like? If your on my way i dont mind picking you up to be fair if youd like?
I work in derby at the enemy camp and I'm on afters, so it's a no go for tonight.

Back