• Welcome to the ElgrandOC forum.

You will find that the majority of the forum is locked, but do not worry. You can unlock more content by registering to the forum completely free. Sign up is automatic, does not require email confirmation and is instant. Feel free to browse through the sections to see what topics have been covered before you register.
    You can register for an account by CLICKING HERE

Once you have registered, you will unlock more of the forum content. You will not unlock all of the content until you have reached 10 posts. This is to give you an opportunity to chat to existing members and help to integrate you into the forum community.
    We are a friendly and helpful community and there is a wealth of infomation contained within the forum. Please feel free to register, introduce yourself and get to know your fellow members.

Feel free to look at the Frequently Asked Questions section, the Meets/Events section and the Competition Section without having to register.
    We look forward to getting to know you and help you with any questions or problemd you have with your Elgrand.

Midlands Midland Monthly Meet, Castlewood Hotel A38. off Junction 28, M1. Feb 10th.

Sorry to hear that @Insane hope everything is OK? Catch up with you next month hopefully then

Feb 10th this month is the Midlands Monthly Meet at the Castlewood Hotel. A38 off junction 28 of the M1. 6pm until whatever time. Will those going please say on here so as other members can see, thanks guys.
Any meets planned for May? Just joined so would love to meet up with you.

We try to aim for the first Sunday in the month, but it gets shuffled around a little depending on who can make what dates.

if you want to meet and chat,ask questions or just listen in at the castlewood meet then keep an eye on regional meets section(it's usualy on a sunday so with you comming from yorkshire i would suggest booking a room for the night(premier inn nailed on to the pub,£9.50 extra for all you can eat cooked breakfast,pig out,get your moneys worth if you're not working monday)towels provided,kicking out time is about 2 pm next day.:)

We will come in our motorhome.
Next meet is next weekend on shell island if you want to join us in your motorhome? Failing that then im sure we will be looking at a date for a local one fairly shortly

@jason pullin I am missing our monthly meets, is it not about time we had another?

@jason pullin I am missing our monthly meets, is it not about time we had another?
It is @Ian H , sorry my fault ive been very slack. Let me get this very busy week out the way then im on it for beginning of oct as ive missed your beautiful little face too

I won't be able to make meetings on week days from now on due to working in London.

Back